Arrma Granite 3s BLX Shock reccomendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The auction I linked is for a pair of rear shocks. Sometimes you can get all 4on one auction.

Also look for Senton 6s shocks. They would work too, just don't come with the rubber boots.
Rubber boots ??

I have those ebay HSP 81002/81003 on my granite but don't like ... when I lowered the car from 1 meter high, the car slap with the chassis so bad ... is the problem because I use a 45wt oil for it, and I need 50 or 60 wt? .... with original shocks is a much better damping ...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/332436479118

Those are the rear shocks. Watch that same seller Plus Lumidave35 for the front shocks. These shocks go quick from these kit Breakers though, because lots of people want them. When you see them by quick. And check the seller listings often to see when they restock

As for a list of army part numbers, if you go to arrma-rc.com scroll to the bottom of the page and there is a link to download manuals. Download the exploded manual, navigate to the page where it shows these shocks, and you will have your parts list. If you buy them from a-main or a hobby shop you will have to buy every little piece separately, and it will end up a lot more money than just buying the complete shocks from the eBay kit breakers.
“Kit breakers”? Going to assume they are people who buy rtr’s in volume and disassemble the rig and sell the parts for a profit, am I right?

Thanks....how quickly do the kit breakers,Jennys rc, have new Version parts available?
They stay out of stock because they are so cheap so hard telling I just got to my local shop and just pay a few extra $ and get what I need lol

They stay out of stock because they are so cheap so hard telling I just got to my local shop and just pay a few extra $ and get what I need lol
Lol, I’ll probably end up doing the same for my recently bought kraton v3

Very quickly. But realize there are tons of folks watching them for that first batch of v4 parts, and they will be sold out in minutes...
Was thinking about the 4s line when/ if released to see if any shocks would fit my granit...the typhon shocks, are they a direct fit or some modification is required?

Lol...exchange rate isn’t so good now so buying in bulk for the more expensive items could get costly
Look up bills rc shop on YouTube and he has a video of acre edge shocks being built I have them on my truck for bashing well as for racing... but for racing I use stock size....

Look up bills rc shop on YouTube and he has a video of acre edge shocks being built I have them on my truck for bashing well as for racing... but for racing I use stock size....

There’s the video I did this and it works !! HSP are a lot longer as you can see in my pictures !!

^ my video of racer edge with hsp springs

Me doing racer edge build
Use 50-60weught oil as well

Also posting a pic with stock racer edge sizes for the slash it slams truck on ground makes it perfect for racing lol

Attachments

• 9E762780-3659-44BC-B2B1-C3664F8F8570.jpeg
    9E762780-3659-44BC-B2B1-C3664F8F8570.jpeg
    279.5 KB · Views: 57
  • CBBB6D2C-B337-48CB-A735-8A95BB01C92F.jpeg
    CBBB6D2C-B337-48CB-A735-8A95BB01C92F.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 024449CE-B141-4DAB-AD05-33F15112CF0E.jpeg
    024449CE-B141-4DAB-AD05-33F15112CF0E.jpeg
    282.2 KB · Views: 52
  • B7030CB2-689E-49E2-8EB1-EFCABC27354A.jpeg
    B7030CB2-689E-49E2-8EB1-EFCABC27354A.jpeg
    421.3 KB · Views: 56

There’s the video I did this and it works !! HSP are a lot longer as you can see in my pictures !!

^ my video of racer edge with hsp springs

Me doing racer edge build
Use 50-60weught oil as well

Also posting a pic with stock racer edge sizes for the slash it slams truck on ground makes it perfect for racing lol
Thanks

Does the arrma typhon v2 or v3 fit on the granite 4x4 blx or do the senton 6s blx shocks fit better

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back