Arrma Granite 3s BLX Shock reccomendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seem people using the Senton 6s shocks. I have not heard anyone say they are too long for the front, only a few mm different from tyohon 6s.

3s shocks - 105mm/110mm
Typhon 6s - 110mm/115mm
Senton 6s - 112mm/113mm

Or maybe 4s kraton shocks if your cheap they doing great on mine atilll
Until they leak, the stock 3s shocks work very well until they start leaking, that is why everyone upgrades them.

Look up bills rc shop on YouTube and he has a video of acre edge shocks being built I have them on my truck for bashing well as for racing... but for racing I use stock size....
Thats my LHS. I bought a set of those Racers Edge and the springs were to weak in the rear to even give it any rebound. I ended up buying a set of Kraton 6s socks for my Arrma Granite and My 3s Typhon

Green slime or silicone o-ring grease on the rings, spacer and shaft during rebuild and it won't leak .. Your Welcome

Green slime or silicone o-ring grease on the rings, spacer and shaft during rebuild and it won't leak .. Your Welcome
That worked for me for a few runs. For one rebuild. Then they were leaky leaky again.

My shocks lasted longer than most, I think. I bet I had 2 dozen runs before the first leak. But once they start, only real fix is to replace all the o-rings (I didn't do that, I just replaced the shocks)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back