Granite Arrma granite 4WD MEGA optional gearing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charest2394

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Mega
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum. I have bought the Arrma Granite 4x4 MEGA. It's my frist RC car. I added the exact model I have.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/en/product...ushed-monster-truck-rtr-blue/ARA4202V3T1.html

On the web site it's indicated that the achievable speed is 30 MPH, but with special gearing option. What I need to change to be able to achieve this speed?

Currently my vehicle is completely stock. Expect I have bought 2S Lipo batteries.
  • 30MPH (48km/h) speed achievable in optimum driving conditions with optional gearing

Heya, it means you d have to install smth like 16-17T pinion gear instead of the current 13-14-15T thats installed.

However, that is only for speed runs. And a brushed car is not exactly a speed daemon 😬 so kinda defeats the purpose

Keep the stock gearing, otherwise it will burn up the motor very quickly. Enjoy the car for what it is. If you really want to go faster, return the car if possible and pick up the BLX or a 4s car. The MEGA can be upgraded, but it's more expensive than just getting the BLX. Don't ask how I know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back