Arrma Granite 4x4 12mm Hex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbitz83

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I have a granite 4x4 and a new set of trenchers with 12mm hex, can anyone recommend what will fit for hexes?

I don't know if you still need help with the hex issue, but I found these Duratrax on Amazon and they work. They are probably less expensive than the Traxxas ones also. They do not offer Amazon prime on these but the Hobby Shop they come from ships them quickly, thats if your in the US.

Duratrax Part number DTXC3596

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G5KSH4B/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That was the first turn off for me about the Arrma. BUT its not a big thing. If you want to use both get a set of Dynamite Speedtreads Vindicators which are really good on and off road for me, they are really soft compound but don't wear out that fast. They come with a 14mm hex and include a 12mm adapter. Either way 14mm wheels are kind of a bear to find switching out to a 12mm hex is a wise idea anyway.

Im actually impressed with the stock Arrma dBoots tires that come on the Granite BLX they don't hardly balloon at all on 3s, the Vindicators on the other hand will balloon but they wont blow out.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back