Granite Arrma Granite 4x4 3s ESC 3 blinking lights, no throttle response

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manikjain314

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Brand new. 2 days of running and already getting 3 blinking green lights. I've tested 3 different 3S lipos (50-100C) and same issue. This car has been nothing but problems since I got it. Can't even drive in a straight line (drives straight and just veers off after 5 seconds), horrible latency in throttle and steering response as well. What kind of garbage is Arrma selling us? Designed Tough, or Designed Cheap?? Am I really going to have to go back to Crapxxas??

Would really appreciate some help on this issue. Car doesn't run at all and I'm positive its not an issue on my end.

Welcome to a world of pain. This model is apparently their worst.

I can't troubleshoot your issue (I'm new to RC), but perhaps some of the wizards on my thread can help.

I'm getting ready to cut my losses and scrap this car. Would be interesting to see what your issues are and what you ultimately decide on yours.

Welcome to a world of pain. This model is apparently their worst.

I can't troubleshoot your issue (I'm new to RC), but perhaps some of the wizards on my thread can help.

I'm getting ready to cut my losses and scrap this car. Would be interesting to see what your issues are and what you ultimately decide on yours.

Unfortunately no, nothing has helped. Since I soldered on new connectors to my ESC, I'm guessing that the warranty is gone too. I might just scrap the truck for parts since it's relatively new, sell the motor off and cut my losses there. If Arrma cheaps out on all their products, they're not going to have my business again anytime soon.

Had a similar issue but resetting ESC and pistole helped together with fresh binding But I have a V1 with a tactic TTX.

Then it's time to contact the dealer and claim for warranty...

Try turning the throttle adjustment on your remote. It sounds weird and simple but this fixed my issues....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back