Granite Arrma Granite 4x4 6S BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the hexes in, 3 days from CA to IL. They have the slightest bit of play in them just like I hoped. They definitely made these for this type of axle. But the pins it came with are too small. Get some m2.5x17. It has pin holes for m2 & m2.5.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Adapters-1-10-Car-Axle-to-1-8-Wheels-17mm-Hex-Hub-FSEN-NXT/182971107385?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

The quality is tier 1, superior cut & finish.

View attachment 14817
View attachment 14819
View attachment 14820

Hey question for you. I just bought these exact 17mm hex’s that you purchased and installed them today. I wanted to upgrade from the 14mm to 17mm hex just so I’d have more options when it came to tires. So I got them installed and I have a lot of play in them. I can push the tire in and out as well as wiggle size to side. Any ideas how to resolve that. I’m still using the stock axles as well if that helps.

Hey question for you. I just bought these exact 17mm hex’s that you purchased and installed them today. I wanted to upgrade from the 14mm to 17mm hex just so I’d have more options when it came to tires. So I got them installed and I have a lot of play in them. I can push the tire in and out as well as wiggle size to side. Any ideas how to resolve that. I’m still using the stock axles as well if that helps.

I forgot to say, that I also used the pins that are for the 1/8 scale Arrmas not the thin ones the hexes came with.

I forgot to say, that I also used the pins that are for the 1/8 scale Arrmas not the thin ones the hexes came with.
These hexes will have play in them. I used a few of TRA3982 teflon washers behind each hex, 2 on each did the trick. I also found that Redcat's 1/8 hex BS809-007 is a perfect fit with very little play up & down, & no play in & out. They're also stupid cheap on ebay, like $8 for a set.

These hexes will have play in them. I used a few of TRA3982 teflon washers behind each hex, 2 on each did the trick. I also found that Redcat's 1/8 hex BS809-007 is a perfect fit with very little play up & down, & no play in & out. They're also stupid cheap on ebay, like $8 for a set.

Cool, I’ll definitely check that out. Thank you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back