arrma granite 4x4 aluminum parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadmaxRC

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I'm new to the RC scene and just ordered a Rival MT10. I can't find any aluminum upgrades parts for it.
I found aluminum parts for the Arrma Granite. Does anyone know of these would fit on a Rival MT10?
The parts look familiar.

Any advice or tips would be appreciated.

I'm new to the RC scene and just ordered a Rival MT10. I can't find any aluminum upgrades parts for it.
I found aluminum parts for the Arrma Granite. Does anyone know of these would fit on a Rival MT10?
The parts look familiar.

Any advice or tips would be appreciated.
I dunno. Maybe, I don't know why you would want aluminium parts. Metal bends and stays bent. Plastic flexs then flexs back to its original form. As KT says. Unless your upgrading like steering blocks or steering peices thingys or something like that. :cool:

I dunno. Maybe, I don't know why you would want aluminium parts. Metal bends and stays bent. Plastic flexs then flexs back to its original form. As KT says. Unless your upgrading like steering blocks or steering peices thingys or something like that. :cool:
Steering blocks would be ideal, I can't even find RPM parts, I guess there's not a lot of upgrade options for the Rival MT10 or I just need to research more!
I at least wan't upgraded A-Arms / Steering Blocks

Steering blocks would be ideal, I can't even find RPM parts, I guess there's not a lot of upgrade options for the Rival MT10 or I just need to research more!
I at least wan't upgraded A-Arms / Steering Blocks
Maybe buy a Granite then.🤷‍♂️ If it's in your budget right now and if you want to. But thats what I would recomend. Or a outcast 4s then run it on 3s. So it doesn't break so much.

The Rival seems like no one wants to make aftermarket parts for it, and considering Associated's track record with rtr vehicles I can understand why.

Although I thought I saw @razorrc make a post about Rpm does have plans for some a arms.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back