Arrma Granite 4x4 blx problems

Shivraaj0247

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
My car, with out any warning suddenly stops
Steering is fine and the fan works too but no brake or any acceleration.
Normally the car gets slower when the battery is down but sometimes it just stops like explained

Jeremy in WI

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega
My car, with out any warning suddenly stops
Steering is fine and the fan works too but no brake or any acceleration.
Normally the car gets slower when the battery is down but sometimes it just stops like explained
Mine does the exact same thing, and has since new almost a year ago. It is pretty annoying, but I don't know if theres a work around. You could use a lipo alarm so you know when to stop before it shuts down. I've done this when I'm running in the road where my dead rc could get turned to dust by a neighbor... It's probably good practice regardless.

jondilly1974

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 4s, Typhon 6s, Typhon 3s
Have you checked your ESC temps when this happens? How about cell voltages?

Jeremy in WI

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega
I should have mentioned - LVC. It's cutting out at the right time, just without the short slow down period to get her back home. Temps are sometimes high, but since I put a fan on the motor they rarely get even close to thermal. It's just a characteristic of my esc, and I assume others as well.

Jerry-rigged

Have you seen my LVC?
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
4x4-Mega, Kraton 6s, Outcast 6s, Typhon 6s
Some of my ESCs will go into limp mode at LVC. Some just shut off. The weird one is my castle MMX. They just reboot at LVC. When they restart, I have full power, but if I punch it, it boots again... lol if I slow roll it back to me, all is good.

Shivraaj0247

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton
Thanks guys I figured it out it’s probably the lvc as the battery is discharged after it happens