Arrma Granite 4x4 Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 91615

View attachment 91616

Okay guys here's the deal. First and foremost all thanks goes to @bicketybam for this giveaway. He has the worst problem one person could possibly have... he has to many RC's and needs to make some room.

So @bicketybam has contacted me to giveaway his USED ARRMA GRANITE 4x4, with upgraded shocks! Sure the chassis has a few scratches and there isn't a body worth including and it's missing radio gear.

BUT WORRY NOT!!!!

While @bicketybam will be providing the Arrma Granite 4x4. ArrmaForum will be providing the lucky winner with a clear/unpainted Granite body as well a Tactic TX300 radio system.

So the lucky winner will get an Arrma Granite 4x4 and a brand new clear body and Tactic TX300 radio gear!

HOW TO ENTER

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Simply reply to THIS thread ONE TIME PER DAY.

BONUS ENTRIES

After your official entry, here are some ways to get bonus entries! Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed!!!

• BONUS ENTRY FOR ARRMAFORUM PREMIUM MEMBERS: ArrmaForum Premium Members are allowed to reply to this thread TWICE PER DAY. This is an entry option that is only available if you are an ArrmaForum Premium Member. If you are a Premium member please make a post in this thread stating that you are an ArrmaForum Premium Member. If you're not a premium member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

GRAND PRIZE:
Used Arrma Granite 4x4 courtesy of @bicketybam
Tactic TX300 radio system
Clear/Unpainted Granite body

SECOND PRIZE:
Tactic Radio system - thanks again to @bicketybam

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through August 3, 2020 12:30PM EST. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on August 4, 2020.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.
Entry

Would love to win this could give my son my brushed Granite and keep the brushless for myself. ? Heck even the radio would be better than the spectrum. Nice gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back