Arrma Granite 4x4 Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost, without a doubt a HUGE thanks goes to @bicketybam for making this giveaway even possible. Such an incredible gesture to give something like this away. So THANK YOU Ed!

So after cleaning up a number of late posts, we're finally ready to pick and announce the two lucky winners of this giveaway. First up will be the Tactic radio from @bicketybam, followed up by the Arrma Granite, body, and radio gear winner!

The winner of the Tactic radio system belongs to...

radio-891.png

Post 891 belongs to @rc_bc3

And now, the winner of the Arrma Granite, body, and radio system belongs to...

granite-371.png

Post 371 belongs to @Harriot10!!!

Thanks to everyone the participated in this giveaway and again to @bicketybam for making this possible. Be sure to keep an eye on this forum as we already have another very cool giveaway gearing up to start just days away. :D

First and foremost, without a doubt a HUGE thanks goes to @bicketybam for making this giveaway even possible. Such an incredible gesture to give something like this away. So THANK YOU Ed!

So after cleaning up a number of late posts, we're finally ready to pick and announce the two lucky winners of this giveaway. First up will be the Tactic radio from @bicketybam, followed up by the Arrma Granite, body, and radio gear winner!

The winner of the Tactic radio system belongs to...

View attachment 92926

Post 891 belongs to @rc_bc3

And now, the winner of the Arrma Granite, body, and radio system belongs to...

View attachment 92927

Post 371 belongs to @Harriot10!!!

Thanks to everyone the participated in this giveaway and again to @bicketybam for making this possible. Be sure to keep an eye on this forum as we already have another very cool giveaway gearing up to start just days away. :D

Still cannot believe I won! Thanks again @WoodiE and @bicketybam !

Let me know how to claim my prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back