Arrma Granite 4x4 Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was my pleasure, guys. Keep an eye out for more from me in the future!
Is the 8S or the EXB going to be next? Haha JK.

Congratulations to @rc_bc3 and @Harriot10. Enjoy your prizes!

Huge thanks to @bicketybam and @WoodiE for putting this giveaway on and for all you do for the awesome people of the forum!

First and foremost, without a doubt a HUGE thanks goes to @bicketybam for making this giveaway even possible. Such an incredible gesture to give something like this away. So THANK YOU Ed!

So after cleaning up a number of late posts, we're finally ready to pick and announce the two lucky winners of this giveaway. First up will be the Tactic radio from @bicketybam, followed up by the Arrma Granite, body, and radio gear winner!

The winner of the Tactic radio system belongs to...

View attachment 92926

Post 891 belongs to @rc_bc3

And now, the winner of the Arrma Granite, body, and radio system belongs to...

View attachment 92927

Post 371 belongs to @Harriot10!!!

Thanks to everyone the participated in this giveaway and again to @bicketybam for making this possible. Be sure to keep an eye on this forum as we already have another very cool giveaway gearing up to start just days away. :D

Wow! I cannot believe I won something! I've never won a drawing or anything in my life! @bicketybam, thank you sir! You are a true example of what this forum & this hobby is & should be about! And I'm not necessarily speaking as to the donating of items for a giveaway! That was just a super nice gesture & icing on the cake! And @WoodiE, thank you sir for making this forum & this giveaway possible! Thanks guys!

I'm a sore loser.:cry:

Well congrats to the winners hope they enjoy!

Yea I posted before reading the thread my bad

@WoodiE Can we lock this thread?
Nature of the beast I'm afraid. Clearly a lot of members have difficulty reading as the first post couldn't be any more clear when the giveaway ends and when a winner is announced.

I like to try to leave the threads open until the winners can post their winnings to show them off. In the meantime I'll continue to delete the posts from those that find reading hard.

894DD3B7-3854-4CD5-8C65-9F19E7B40CBC.jpeg
6A2AD395-2B64-444C-B3AA-D1C0164623A0.jpeg
My prize has arrived. I can’t thank you enough. This Forum is great! I soldered a new EC5 connector on the ESC. After binding the remote, I connected a 2s pack and threw on one of my Granite bodies. Everything’s working like a champ! I promised this one to my daughters. Going to paint the new body a color they like and the wife/daughters will be taking this one over! That way I can continue my collection!?

View attachment 93980View attachment 93981My prize has arrived. I can’t thank you enough. This Forum is great! I soldered a new EC5 connector on the ESC. After binding the remote, I connected a 2s pack and threw on one of my Granite bodies. Everything’s working like a champ! I promised this one to my daughters. Going to paint the new body a color they like and the wife/daughters will be taking this one over! That way I can continue my collection!?
So glad you guys will get some use out of it! Enjoy! ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back