Arrma Granite 4x4 Servo Sputtering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriMan123456789

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
My servo randomly started sputtering in the middle of a run. It will go left smoothly and then sputter back to center. It will sputter all the way right but very slow. The truck is about a week old and I haven't hit anything to warrant a busted servo. I've tried unplugging everything, new batteries, etc. Still does the same thing. When I turn the wheels manually it doesn't sound like anything is broken in the servo. Motor still operates fine. Any thoughts as to what it could be?
The truck is an Arrma Granite 4x4 Mega.

Last edited:
Damn I just experienced the same thing exact thing today! I’m confused and a little annoyed I’ve babied this damn thing.

There seems to be a bad batch of servos. Call the support line and they will arrange a replacement. But you may want to grab a cheap and strong servo from Amazon or EBay right away. You will need to run a plastic servo arm or get a 25T servo saver to go on the 25t replacement servo.

Be sure to calibrate your ESC, set your steering end points, and set your mesh correctly.

Excellent thank you for the response and videos going to check them out. I’m new to the game there’s so much more to know than the manual explains haha.

Excellent thank you for the response and videos going to check them out. I’m new to the game there’s so much more to know than the manual explains haha.
It's a bad batch of servos, which is a bummer. On the plus side, horizon sent me a replacement free of charge! Came in two days. Give them a call!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back