Granite Arrma Granite aftermarket body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdogo16

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So ive had my arrma granite for about 3 months now and the plastic body is pretty bashed up and broken is there any aftermarket or tougher bodys that i could get for it

Just about any monster truck 1/10 or Stampede body will work. Proline bodies are thicker lexan and hold up better. Traxxas bodies are very this and seem to explode on contact. Arrma bodies seem to be in the middle. Might need a little trimming but should work just fine. If you bash it hard just patch it back together with some dry wall tape and shoe goo and send it! I have a couple that are mostly drywall tape at this point. :)

no experience with the bash armor. Standard proline or jconcepts body with a little dry wall tape and shoe goo it tough as nails. You can also custom paint those to your liking. $75 is a little steep to me. I could probably buy 2 bodies for around the same price.

Hi, I am using ProLine Ford F-100 tough color on my Granite, fits without problems. No hard bashing yet, but I think it looks quite cool :)

proline.jpg

proline2.jpg

So ive had my arrma granite for about 3 months now and the plastic body is pretty bashed up and broken is there any aftermarket or tougher bodys that i could get for it
I just put the C-10 stampede proline body on my granite had to do some extra trimming of the body and the posts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back