Arrma granite blx 2wd broken diff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman123

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
Hi guys I'm new to the forum I have a arrma granite I've pulled the diff apart and the gears are shredded it's a granite blx 2wd is this the right part number for the diff rebuild kit AR310378
It's from modlesport also what weight/cst diff oil will I need any help would be most appreciated

Apologies, I don't own that Granite model but I think this may be of more help to ya! 2wd transmissions are going to be slightly different. That part you listed are for the 6S rigs and their differentials, F/C/R.

Here is an exploded view of your Granite 2wd BLX, though the model may be discontinued they should still have parts for it.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/interactive-exploded-view/AR102660

Apologies, I don't own that Granite model but I think this may be of more help to ya! 2wd transmissions are going to be slightly different. That part you listed are for the 6S rigs and their differentials, F/C/R.

Here is an exploded view of your Granite 2wd BLX, though the model may be discontinued they should still have parts for it.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/interactive-exploded-view/AR102660
It's the same part number that I added

Yup! My apologies, those are the parts needed! From a one of the sites I was double checking it looked like it was displaying 6S diffs. Again, my bad!! ?

If its just the parts inside of the Diff Housing (AR310597) that needs replacing. What you posted, (AR310378) would be what you need!

The orange rubber seals, lil tip, you can rub a thin layer of the diff oil you're using on them prior to installing. That will help with them staying in place some while installing, more so towards extending the life of them as well!

Thank you for the help cant find what diff oil to use there not much info about it

So diff oil is always going to be User specific. The heavier the oil the more of locked feeling you will have. The lighter the oil, the more it help cornering for like track racing driving.

Me and my son just do general bashing nothing too heavy mostly grass and a few little jumps

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back