Arrma granite blx 3s basher pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok ... I didn’t use the screw sets, brace pins, nuts, etc I used a thicker screw each end of the brace mount so I didn’t need the extra bits just the parts I mentioned. also I bought most my parts off arrma breakers on Facebook arrma uk & arrma rc owners uk #arcouk ... You should take a look if your in the uk ?
ok that may explain it - I refuse to give FB my data so I may have to put up with the prices unless I can find another offer on the web somewhere that ships to the UK or wait - going to the US again last week in Feb so could have it shipped to the US address then ...

ok that may explain it - I refuse to give FB my data so I may have to put up with the prices unless I can find another offer on the web somewhere that ships to the UK or wait - going to the US again last week in Feb so could have it shipped to the US address then ...
This is a arrma breakers website ... https://badtouchbreaker.com/. His a top bloke , I highly recommended

Yes the spec is ....

Outcast 4s centre brace
Outcast 4s Rear wing mount & wing
Arrma Motor cooling fan
Savox 16kg servo
Custom Mesh fan covers
Proline body mounts
Proline 17mm 2.8 trenchers
Rpm front Arms
Rpm rear A arms
Gpm adjustable red tie rods all round
HR 17mm +10mm offset hex adaptors
Upgraded steering bearings
Rubber sealed race bearings all round
Big bore edge racing alloy shocks
arrma 6s 5mm shock shafts all round
Tbone front basher bumper
Looks Awesome! would these parts all fit the Granite Mega (brushed) truck?

@TJ1990 finally got my hand on one that was cheap enough - got it, saw your mod and thought there must be a better option. I have never designed a 3d model but thought I could do it - only needed 7 revisions to make it work :ROFLMAO:

the result is on thingiverse https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4133110

1580295483450.png

1580301374685.png

its been designed 2cm in height, so everyone can measure it (for me it was 1.2cm rear and 1.7cm front) or even print in total and then dremel the top to fit the arch. maybe this is useful someone.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back