Granite Arrma Granite BLX backorder?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonywhite68

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Anybody got any clue how long backorder is on Granite 4x4 BLX? I ordered mine nearly 4 weeks ago at local hobby shop.....

Anybody got any clue how long backorder is on Granite 4x4 BLX? I ordered mine nearly 4 weeks ago at local hobby shop.....
Amain hobbies has the green and red in stock. The orange body Granite 4x4 will be in stock April 22.

Amain hobbies has the green and red in stock. The orange body Granite 4x4 will be in stock April 22.
Although I like to support my hobby shop, I won't depend on them to order parts and kits or rtrs because they don't have stock. I usually order myself and lose the middle man in the equation. You will get product faster always. Why make a LHS order if you can do the same thing they do with a computer. Ship times are usually longer than if you order yourself. And amain among others ship free on some things and discount coupons sometimes work depending on the product brand you are buying.

The green and red would be the mega 4x4 brushed versions, for the record. The orange body is the brushless blx 3s version.

Out of stock everywhere in Europe, waaah. ?
Just as I decided that I don't need one of the 6s monstrosities and settled for a Granite 3s BLX as my go fast truck, and was ready to order. :)

I was at the LHS over the weekend and they have them in stock, Phils hobby shop in Fort Wayne, IN.

:D

Oh man, do you think thay the new batch will come with Spektrum radio gear? I always wanted a ttx300 ever since I tried it on my buddies Wraith, best RTR radio ever. Even thought of buying a couple for my other RCs. OTOh, the DX2e I had I did not like one bit.

No, the STX2 use FHSS instead of DSMwhatever...

I was thinking on getting a DX5 rugged, but was really hoping to not to need a new $50 RX for every new Arrma.

Yeah, I know you can get the Orange and Lemon RX, but...

Welcome to Chinese supply chain...............
Its weird to me though. My dad has been into RCs for a year or so, and he owns a few Redcats. They have actually been really durable for him, but I steered clear because I always worried about parts availability and stuff because China. Im just surprised with one of the "bigger" companies like Arrma has an issue with this. Then again I am very new to this so I don't know how common this is.

Wonder what happened to the Mid April intro.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back