Arrma Granite BLX replacement wheels/tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCFCLen

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hey everyone,

hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend.
I was out bashing my trucks around with my girlfriend earlier today and she blew up a tire on her truck. We were on the street half the time which I would suspect was the reason. Is there any good aftermarket 14mm wheel/tire combo you guys would suggest? If not then I’ll just get the stock ones. But I see it’s a somewhat common issue for the stock tires to get ripped. Was curious if there was something better,all terrain type.
Thanks in advance for any input!

Hey everyone,

hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend.
I was out bashing my trucks around with my girlfriend earlier today and she blew up a tire on her truck. We were on the street half the time which I would suspect was the reason. Is there any good aftermarket 14mm wheel/tire combo you guys would suggest? If not then I’ll just get the stock ones. But I see it’s a somewhat common issue for the stock tires to get ripped. Was curious if there was something better,all terrain type.
Thanks in advance for any input!

If you can find them any of these but make sure you get the ones for the Arrma Granite 4x4 https://www.duratrax.com/tires/2-8monstertruck.html
A lot of guys run the Lockups.

Like @slick2500 said duratrax is pretty solid and probably the most known aftermarket around here that makes 14mm mounted wheels. I've seen most run Lockups like he said, and a few others I've seen run the Six Packs. Haven't seen much negatives about duratrax in general.

Like @slick2500 said duratrax is pretty solid and probably the most known aftermarket around here that makes 14mm mounted wheels. I've seen most run Lockups like he said, and a few others I've seen run the Six Packs. Haven't seen much negatives about duratrax in general.
Last I looked all of the Duratrax tires were on backorder ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back