Arrma granite body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeLauber

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
Do you guys think painting a arrma granite body like a c10 from like the 70s would look good you know the two sides one color and the middle white

Do you guys think painting a arrma granite body like a c10 from like the 70s would look good you know the two sides one color and the middle white
Absolutely. Question though. Is the cost of getting a clear body Arrma body the same as getting an actual C10 body? If so, why not just get the C10 and be done with it. Seen lots of them and they are super sweet looking.

Absolutely. Question though. Is the cost of getting a clear body Arrma body the same as getting an actual C10 body? If so, why not just get the C10 and be done with it. Seen lots of them and they are super sweet looking.
Will it fit on my arrma granite and by any chance do you think you could help me with a spur gear situation

Will it fit on my arrma granite and by any chance do you think you could help me with a spur gear situation
Proline makes them in two sizes. the Smaller one should be fine. What's your question about the spur?
Untitled Larrytokes.png

I'm good on spur could you send me a link to amain hobby or something like that for the body I should use i don't know if it's small or large
I'm good on spur could you send me a link to amain hobby or something like that for the body I should use i don't know if it's small or large
But how do you put those holes in the body

But how do you put those holes in the body
Here's a link to some cool 1:10 bodies that would work. You will have to plot the hole positions and drill them out yourself. Best to start with a small bit, then use a reamer to open the hole to the size you like. I've never done my own body, so I'm just passing on what little knowledge I have.
https://www.prolineracing.com/1-10-monster-truck-bodies/

Back