Arrma Granite GIVEAWAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
normally in the first post, but not sure it has been updated yet. You have more than 20 posts, so you've automatically qualified.

Hi

If you go to the members list you will see a row of numbers to the right of the users names, those numbers are how many posts each member has made. At the moment there are only 50 members that I have counted for this hole forum.

normally in the first post, but not sure it has been updated yet. You have more than 20 posts, so you've automatically qualified.
Eek is correct. Any user with 20 or more posts is already entered into the giveaway, regardless if the first post has been updated or not - which it has now been updated as of today.

Further you can check the Members list to see who is entered as it's designed to show the top 50 users sorted by post count.

Yeah I am still in it LOL sorry I haven't posted in awhile never been a huge poster on most forums but do pop in from time to time.

A great way to open a forum! I am looking forward to visiting here often!

I just went over 20. This would be great to race my son with! Win or lose, I am liking this forum. Thanks everyone!

Hi

Nope there are still 8 spots left, you still have a chance to get on the list. All you need are 20 post.

Would love to have another so I can race my son :) Wishful thinking. Happy holidays to all on the forum!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back