Arrma Granite GIVEAWAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite yet. The truck is still pretty new. Just a little dirty from race on the track. What arrma do you run?

Hi

I like it a lot, although I've only driven it about 5 times sense buying it in October.

Hi

There are no more spots available.

Hi

Don't be too anches or they might just hold off the drawing for a couple of weeks. :p

Yeh lets go I need a truck to drive both of mine are torn down..... Tho I'm loving this little quad I got for Christmas! Nothing like driving a truck tho!

I deserve to win because I'm going to give it away to my sons buddy. In doing so I'll not only be introducing a new person to the hobby but also I'll be increasing the rank and file of Arrma drivers. Not to mention I won't have to loan out my Fury to that little turd anymore! ;)

In the unlikely event that a spot is still open for the drawing, I am certainly interested. :D

I deserve to win because I'm going to give it away to my sons buddy. In doing so I'll not only be introducing a new person to the hobby but also I'll be increasing the rank and file of Arrma drivers. Not to mention I won't have to loan out my Fury to that little turd anymore! ;)
I didn't know we could do testimonials to try to persuade someone to give it to a certain person ....... I would have tried! ;)

@LunchBox :Read the entire thread...There are some nice ones in there...;)
All with no luck, off course...The truck is coming to Europe to spread the Arrma gospel...:p
And I need a gift for my daughters 4 birthday...:D

Well lookie here... all the spots have been filled! We'll randomly select a winner this afternoon at 1PM EST.

Keep watching!

WoodiE said they would select a winner. Nothing about announcing it. :)

Ok guys, we've now hit our 50 members with 20 posts or more mark and to celebrate this milestone for the Arrma Forum site it's now time to giveaway a FREE Arrma Granite monster truck!

First I want to say thank you to everyone that has joined Arrma Forum. In just over 6 months time Arrma Forum has grown to nearly 300 members who have made more than 4,600 posts and it's been a lot of fun to talk to so many people and even gain new friends. You guys have been great so thank you to everyone that has made this site what it is already. Lets hope we see the same growth in the months and years ahead.

Now lets giveaway this monster truck! :D

Below is a list of members who was entered into the giveaway starting from #1 at the top, down to the last member being #50:

@Unusual RC
@Darren Wes
@Aflan
@Blxer
@mrbelloso
@ajdragon
@LunchBox
@Djinn
@Walter
@Thomas P
@Dustin Mustangs
@Eek-the-Fox
@poombah
@roger nelson
@GraniteVorteksKraton
@slothkigg
@itsachevy
@joe kidd
@Kyzane
@Skaxis
@DBBD
@Operator7G
@BigSplit
@griff7373
@Steve
@Rolex
@Desertrat
@FuryGuy
@Deathspared
@DesertFury
@Rto_13
@springboardz
@Cobi RC
@travis328
@jryanfallon
@NCNitro
@romeonejc
@Senton 66
@yodazoo976
@ark1t3kt
@Jrgunn5150
@rcnut14
@ntm10308
@mslstudio22
@EpicMon6749
@casualbasher
@Nealm759
@bogdaddyd82
@James
@andrewGuam

I then went to Random.org to randomly select a number from 1 - 50 which then spit out the following number:

granite-winner.png

Number 23 belongs to @BigSplit and he is the winner of the Arrma Forum Granite Monster Truck giveaway!

Congrats to @BigSplit and again thanks to everyone who has joined and have become a part of the Arrma community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back