Granite Arrma granite mega to 6 s monster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daveneron

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 4s
Hey guys just wanted to share some pics of kind of where I've gone with my arrma granite mega. Just got into the hobby about a year ago.used to have a serious drug and alcohol problem sober one year November 11th. Basically are seeing and having a hobby help keep me busy and interested in something different. Working on this thing and just ripping it around and breaking it and fixing it and breaking it and modifying it has kept my mind off things and kept me out of trouble. After slowly upgrading all the drivetrain running a 4S kraton set up swapping suspension and drive shafts diffs and hubs to hot racing for kraton 4s.
Today I have installed a Mamba monster 2 for the 2650 KV 1/8 scale motor. Have not had the chance to test it yet just here in the house but the tires are ballooning like I have never seen. Looking forward to maiden and run tomorrow.

Thanks for checking it out!

IMG_20201028_222019.jpg

IMG_20201028_210429.jpg

IMG_20201028_211601.jpg

IMG_20201028_211829.jpg

IMG_20201028_214918.jpg

IMG_20201028_220354.jpg

IMG_20201023_113018.jpg

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary very cool to hear. Granite is looking good. Stay at it and shares some more in curious how it runs.

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary very cool to hear. Granite is looking good. Stay at it and shares some more in curious how it runs.
Yeah me too will try it out after work tomorrow hope it is dry out. I'm also waiting on aluminum big bore shocks for 6s arrma gold color to match the rest. Should be pretty sweet

Congrats on your sobriety , and looking forward to updates. Bad arse looking truck... (y)

Just an update

Shocks fit but are too long put front shocks on rear and stock back on front for now. Will order some 4s gold bigbore shocks to match the ones I put on rear. The castle system has tons of power still running on 4s as I do not have a 6s charger and my lhs says I'll cook the 2400 kv motor on 6s. It gets very hot on 4s but has ran through 3 lipo and still going strong.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back