Granite Arrma granite pinion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph F

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I have recently bought a new motor for my arrma granite 4x4 mega and i need a 48dp gear with a 5mm bore that will actually fit in the car. Does anyone have any ideas?

Should be able to search on eBay/Amazon for a pinion that would work. I'd just search for a 48dp pinion 5mm bore. I've got 3 but they are for 3.175 shaft so wouldn't help ya out having 5mm shaft

I have recently bought a new motor for my arrma granite 4x4 mega and i need a 48dp gear with a 5mm bore that will actually fit in the car. Does anyone have any ideas?
Any of the Robinson 20xx series will do. Simply add your desired tooth count at the end. Ex. 2024 is a 24T and 2020 is a 20T.

Any of the Robinson 20xx series will do. Simply add your desired tooth count at the end. Ex. 2024 is a 24T and 2020 is a 20T.
thanks are you sure that these will fit inside the power module on the granite because i brought a different company and they were to big outside diameter so if these fit then it will be great. Also will i need the adjustable motor mount or will the mega on do with the pre cut holes

thanks are you sure that these will fit inside the power module on the granite because i brought a different company and they were to big outside diameter so if these fit then it will be great. Also will i need the adjustable motor mount or will the mega on do with the pre cut holes
I have fit a 27T inside the power module without modification. I did have to dremel out the inside to fit a 29T.

Back