Arrma Granite, Senton, Typhon, Big Rock Crew Cab and Vorteks shock upgrades.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you happen to have a link to that file?

Or does someone have the dimensions of the Axial bushings?
Sorry about being slow. Was on vacation last week. The rubber bushings definitely work. The large amount of slop bothered me which is why I printed some. I can send the .stp file. Anyone have a recommended method for sharing such files here?

Sorry about being slow. Was on vacation last week. The rubber bushings definitely work. The large amount of slop bothered me which is why I printed some. I can send the .stp file. Anyone have a recommended method for sharing such files here?
We usually upload them to thingverse then link here. Check out the 3d printing section. https://www.arrmaforum.com/forums/3d-printing.60/

Thanks for the help guys! I got my shocks in yesterday and installed them tonight with the spacers i designed. Worked like a champ.

IMG_20220321_190148.jpg

Thanks for the help guys! I got my shocks in yesterday and installed them tonight with the spacers i designed. Worked like a champ.

View attachment 208046
Right on. You need spacers at the bottom to keep the springs from rubbing on the drive shafts. Nice job on the bushings though!!👍👍

View attachment 208046
Very nice! Like I said before the rubber bushings are a simple working fix. But some tighter fitting bushings are money!

Also, I think those shocks are a crazy good upgrade (which they should be for the $$). Hope you like them as much as I do!

Right on. You need spacers at the bottom to keep the springs from rubbing on the drive shafts. Nice job on the bushings though!!👍👍
Already done! Thanks!
Very nice! Like I said before the rubber bushings are a simple working fix. But some tighter fitting bushings are money!

Also, I think those shocks are a crazy good upgrade (which they should be for the $$). Hope you like them as much as I do!
They are super beefy for the money for sure. I was gonna go with the ZD ones but the parts seem hard to find. Hoping to get a park bash in this weekend.

So can I use front Kraton 6s for the rear and Typhon 6s front for the front? Are tne rebuild kits the same for both of these pairs? Trying to save a few bucks over going full Typhon 6s.

So can I use front Kraton 6s for the rear and Typhon 6s front for the front? Are tne rebuild kits the same for both of these pairs? Trying to save a few bucks over going full Typhon 6s.
Yes, Kraton fronts in the rear and Mojave or Typhon 6s fronts in the front will work.

Edit : Typhon 6s rears are 117mm and Kraton fronts are 115mm, Kratons are spot on length wise as the typhon is 2mm longer then stock.

I ended up just getting the complete set of Typhon shocks. It should save me from having to change the front springs had I gone with the Kraton fronts for rears.

Yes, Kraton fronts in the rear and Mojave or Typhon 6s fronts in the front will work.

Edit : Typhon 6s rears are 117mm and Kraton fronts are 115mm, Kratons are spot on length wise as the typhon is 2mm longer then stock.
Jenny's lists Kraton front shocks as 115mm, but I noticed the Arrma site now lists them at 117mm. So Kraton fronts may be slightly longer now. I'm not sure.

Any chance you can provide a link to the spacers you'd recommend? I have this problem, and someone in this group told me to order 3M washers, which I did. The problem is the bag says 'washers' but they're just as thin as the shims I ordered. Am I missing something, or am I supposed to be using like 20 washers on each shock where it connects to the a arm? Thanks

Any chance you can provide a link to the spacers you'd recommend? I have this problem, and someone in this group told me to order 3M washers, which I did. The problem is the bag says 'washers' but they're just as thin as the shims I ordered. Am I missing something, or am I supposed to be using like 20 washers on each shock where it connects to the a arm? Thanks
These will work : https://www.amainhobbies.com/175rc-m3-ball-stud-washers-16-black-175-12006/p635123

I just used some random thick plastic spacers I had
16511597816614297459458074039083.jpg

I just used some random thick plastic spacers I hadView attachment 214346
I don't really even know what a spacer is. I'm just learning and buying things as I go. I'm incredibly unhandy, so definitely don't just have things lying around (although this is changing quickly as I continue ordering things that weren't the right parts for what I am trying to do!) Thank you though
Of course their website is down for maintenance now that I finally have a link! Appreciate the help

I don't really even know what a spacer is. I'm just learning and buying things as I go. I'm incredibly unhandy, so definitely don't just have things lying around (although this is changing quickly as I continue ordering things that weren't the right parts for what I am trying to do!) Thank you though

Of course their website is down for maintenance now that I finally have a link! Appreciate the help
You could even just run to the local hardware store and buy some washers. Usually you only have to move them out about 2mm.

And do I not have a link to any spacers in the first post?

-edit- nope quite literally the second link I posted.

You could even just run to the local hardware store and buy some washers. Usually you only have to move them out about 2mm.

And do I not have a link to any spacers in the first post?

-edit- nope quite literally the second link I posted.
I'm assuming you're being a smart ass? I actually purchased Team Losi 3M washers a week ago. Now I'm thinking this is exactly where I got that idea, because I've been searching for the source of that recommendation.

I'm only just now realizing that 3M maybe refers to the circumference of the hole, and not the thickness? Because I have a bag of TL 3M washers in my hand right now, and they are all incredibly thin. (I also used your link to get the name, and then searched for the same name on Amazon, so that was my mistake, or am I still just not getting it?)

I'm assuming you're being a smart ass? I actually purchased Team Losi 3M washers a week ago. Now I'm thinking this is exactly where I got that idea, because I've been searching for the source of that recommendation.

I'm only just now realizing that 3M maybe refers to the circumference of the hole, and not the thickness? Because I have a bag of TL 3M washers in my hand right now, and they are all incredibly thin. (I also used your link to get the name, and then searched for the same name on Amazon, so that was my mistake, or am I still just not getting it?)

No I thought I didn't have a link in the first post to any spacers and was like :facepalm: how did I forget that.

Yeah M3 is the ID of the spacer they come in a variety of thicknesses. I'm pretty sure I have some M3 shims that are 0.1mm.

Back