Granite Arrma Granite TRUCK ROLL HOOP???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumour has it tbone racing are coming out with a roll cage for the granite. I saw a message on there Instagram where they said it was being worked on. How soon this will materialize . I don't know but I think this could be a very worthy purchase to protect the body in multiple rollovers. Anyone had experience with these cages on other Armma rigs ?

I'm working on some bolt-on 3D printed sliders for the front, top and rear of the stock granite body. Something to mimic the Infraction sliders, but contoured to the body.
I also have a 3d printer and was thinking of experimenting with some RC stuff what type of material do you use?

I'm working on some bolt-on 3D printed sliders for the front, top and rear of the stock granite body. Something to mimic the Infraction sliders, but contoured to the body.
If you wanna sell a set, lmk I’m interested

Has anyone ever thought of using truck bed liner on the outside of the body? Even if it’s just in some strategic locations.... just wondering how well it would stick to the body shell. Or if it should just be completely coated with clear stuff from brand new. My cousin and I are currently doing the math to figure out how much bed liner is required to completely cover his S&@t-box Chevy avalanche with raptor liner.... and I know for a fact that we will wind up with a little extra....

Hi, has anyone fitted the Outcast 4S roll hoop set to a Granite body?

This would be the part: https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR480015
I managed to fit this on the 3s big Rock body if that helps.

20201014_121026.jpg

I've exchanged emails with tbone and they said they were working on one for the granite and maybe the mt410. I say call them and email them and create a demand !

Hi, has anyone fitted the Outcast 4S roll hoop set to a Granite body?

This would be the part: https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR480015
Should fit fine I put 1 on my big rock

20210629_233840.jpg

Has anyone ever thought of using truck bed liner on the outside of the body? Even if it’s just in some strategic locations.... just wondering how well it would stick to the body shell. Or if it should just be completely coated with clear stuff from brand new. My cousin and I are currently doing the math to figure out how much bed liner is required to completely cover his S&@t-box Chevy avalanche with raptor liner.... and I know for a fact that we will wind up with a little extra....
I used it on the inside 10$. Wash with dawn soap. Sand with fine grit everywhere then spray. Works awesome

Attachments

• 20210504_161050.jpg
    20210504_161050.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 20210509_185010.jpg
    20210509_185010.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 54
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back