Arrma granite v2 mega shock replacment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j'src

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi my shocks are bent on my granite and am wondering what the best shocks to replace the stock ones thank-you in advance.

the best don't know if there is one. some people use proline price kinda high. zd racing or offband amazon shock's or stock v3 shock's or u can go arrma 6s shock's

Best bet are 6s shocks. Mojave front shocks for the front and Kraton front shocks for the rear. I’ve been running these on four, 3s cars for the last year and they are absolutely fantastic.

Best bet are 6s shocks. Mojave front shocks for the front and Kraton front shocks for the rear. I’ve been running these on four, 3s cars for the last year and they are absolutely fantastic.
Will that work for the vorteks as well since is a 3s?

Will that work for the vorteks as well since is a 3s?
Vorteks has shorter shocks and then the other 3S lines up front. 6s mojave front shocks work for the rear on the Vorteks. The front shocks are shorter and I know some run infraction shocks with team associated yellow Springs. I put a granite front shock tower on mine so I could run the same Mojave shocks front and back.

You do have to use a bushing on the top mount. I like a particular Axial bushing, some make their own using fuel line and washers. Im working today so I don’t have details on me. I will later or maybe somebody else can post details.

Vorteks has shorter shocks and then the other 3S lines up front. 6s mojave front shocks work for the rear on the Vorteks. The front shocks are shorter and I know some run infraction shocks with team associated yellow Springs. I put a granite front shock tower on mine so I could run the same Mojave shocks front and back.

You do have to use a bushing on the top mount. I like a particular Axial bushing, some make their own using fuel line and washers. Im working today so I don’t have details on me. I will later or maybe somebody else can post details.
Oh yeah I will look into that that you…and sure if u can post details…be safe out there…

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back