Granite Arrma granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious why you replaced those things on a new mega 550?
Yeah, me too. Why did you replace the ESC in the first place? And isn't that ESC supposed to have jumper plugs in this circled part?
Screenshot_20210613-072031_YouTube.jpg

Yeah, me too. Why did you replace the ESC in the first place? And isn't that ESC supposed to have jumper plugs in this circled part?View attachment 151845
Looks like the jumper plugs are there, Unless I’m seeing wrong. Would like to see a picture where you can tell what slots their in…

actually the esc looks like a hobbywing quick run 1060 60 amp brushed. the upper jumper is in the fwd brake reverse slot and the lower is in the lipo slot. the other little rectagular slot in the upper right portion of the esc is for a binding jumper. if its not a quickrun its probably rebranded

actually the esc looks like a hobbywing quick run 1060 60 amp brushed. the upper jumper is in the fwd brake reverse slot and the lower is in the lipo slot. the other little rectagular slot in the upper right portion of the esc is for a binding jumper. if its not a quickrun its probably rebranded
Hmm, wonder if he uses the bind jumper when binding.
🤔 kinda wondering why the dude isn’t answering questions himself also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back