Arrma Hall of Fame on Instagram and Facebook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Myself and a few others here on the forum are vying for the top spot in a monthly contest by Arrma Rc. @Reubydoobe (sorry about this round bro) and @Edough13 are right off the top of my head. If you have an Instagram or Facebook account, please go to the Arrma stories and cast a vote.
Screenshot_20210223-091305_Instagram.jpg

Here's my virtual vote for you Jonny as I don't do either bookface or instantgram 😉👍🏼
Spiltter 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's all over, again. Those knock off cap's be here next week
😂 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210223_151801_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210223_151801_com.instagram.android.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 47

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210221_180222.jpg
    Screenshot_20210221_180222.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 39
That's the guy that was in the final last month 😉 I'm loving the 8s outcast shot in the sunset. That's my winner this month ❤️
This 1
Ya definitely a beautiful shot!! I'm done this round looks like but again not my choice of shots so 🤷

I'm loving the 8s outcast shot in the sunset. That's my winner this month ❤️

So basically what I'm seeing is all the shots have the sky or sun in them..🤣
Maybe I'll just enter with a shot of a plain sky with the sun in it..!!!

Is this an Arrma comp or just for scenery..🤣🤣🤣🤣

So basically what I'm seeing is all the shots have the sky or sun in them..🤣
Maybe I'll just enter with a shot of a plain sky with the sun in it..!!!

Is this an Arrma comp or just for scenery..🤣🤣🤣🤣
Artistic features mate, that's the new hall of fame style. Gone of the day's of "Larry tokes is about to let rip with this custom kraton" or Darren is back with his outcast, looking good Darren.
There is another group of guy's that have got together and are running a very similar competition but with different categories, it's quite good actually.
Instagram used to be so simple, post a picture get likes now it's all about how much sunshine you can blow someone's bum. 🤔😂😂😂😂
Ya definitely a beautiful shot!! I'm done this round looks like but again not my choice of shots so 🤷
Same as that for me in the 1st month and this month 🙁never mind I'll keep dropping arrma bombs and I won't bother tagging hof.

Attachments

• IMG_20210223_155007_272.jpg
    IMG_20210223_155007_272.jpg
    718.8 KB · Views: 34
So what if someone took a shot against a green screen and then inserted the best backdrop image they could find? Is that allowed? Because I don’t have very many picturesque places in my area, especially this time of year.

So what if someone took a shot against a green screen and then inserted the best backdrop image they could find? Is that allowed? Because I don’t have very many picturesque places in my area, especially this time of year.
It's hard to say. You don't get to pick which pic gets entered. You just post pics to your Instagram with the tag #arrmahof and then they pic which ones get into the competition. I post tons of pics every month and so far, the ones I wish had been chosen, never have. There's definitely those who use filters and editing, and there are those who post straight up, unfiltered ones. One thing is for sure. As a marketing tool, it's working brilliantly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back