Arrma Hall of Fame on Instagram and Facebook

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one 🤔

IMG_20190901_201453.jpg

What a crock of crap that it's come to this. The darkstar is certainly that and is single handily pissing off half the arrma fans on the Internet. The same lame shots get featured all the time you need to be a semi professional photographer to get any kind of credit these days. As an original poster to the arrma Instagram account I feel very very let down by this. It's like Arrma have sold their soul to a journalist who is out to self promote his own material and the material of his pals from different genre of RC's.
The pictures that get featured are all very much the same brown bland photos of prestine looking arrma. Gone of the days where your custom rig got bigged up by arrma because you were so cool.
I've never had so many message's from people complaining about it it's shocking it really is.

Screenshot_20210314_144028_com.instagram.android.jpg

There's only one way to settle this. THE ARRMA WAY.
last we need to hols a computing for every cattagory of arrma an on street race with the choice of the on road arrma
Second round will be a desert race with the Mojave or sent on
And finally... a demolition derby with any of the world class bashes that arrma makes
WHAT DO YOU SAY EVERYONE? WHO WANTS TO SEE THE TOP DOGS GO HEAD TO HEAD IN THE COMPETITION TO DECIDE THE ULTIMATE ARRMA FAN?!!!

I'm a lamb to the slaughter this round 😯View attachment 134225
I voted for ya! I think it's BS that the other photo is more than likely a video still shot which is not an actual photo. I've noticed a lot this round are video stills and shouldn't even be in a "photo contest"

I voted for ya! I think it's BS that the other photo is more than likely a video still shot which is not an actual photo. I've noticed a lot this round are video stills and shouldn't even be in a "photo contest"
We did some digging. They're actually photographs using very high end cameras. It's professional grade stuff, but there's no rules that say they can't be a part. Nice to just be there I guess

Well said that man.

I'd go further than that personally.
Is yours on a car hood?
It's a hole new category of rc shot made famous by the Dutch master 😉 the roof shot when taking in the right condition can lead to some spectacular results as shown by Jonny. I think of it as a mobile platform and othen pull over and get shots on the side of the road 😂😂😂
A few more 🙄

Attachments

• IMG_20210305_125704_493.jpg
    IMG_20210305_125704_493.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20210314_110209_532.jpg
    IMG_20210314_110209_532.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20210227_175532_580.jpg
    IMG_20210227_175532_580.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Well said that man.

I'd go further than that personally.

It's a hole new category of rc shot made famous by the Dutch master 😉 the roof shot when taking in the right condition can lead to some spectacular results as shown by Jonny. I think of it as a mobile platform and othen pull over and get shots on the side of the road 😂😂😂
A few more 🙄
Is that first one a lifted felony or somthing?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back