Big Rock Arrma HD Wheel Driveshafts Thoughts and Install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
I only had to wait 14 months but I finally got them. I made a video on my initial thoughts and also compared them to the Hot Racing driveshafts. The second half of the video shows you how to install them. Hope you guys find it helpful ???

Master class as always. Great video Ed. Thanks for taking the time to make the video. Hope you get to put them to the test soon. I will buy a few sets if they pass your testing.

One question I do have is do they make a front and rear set like the stock composite sliders? Wondering if that is why your rears didn’t fit inside the hub?

Master class as always. Great video Ed. Thanks for taking the time to make the video. Hope you get to put them to the test soon. I will buy a few sets if they pass your testing.

One question I do have is do they make a front and rear set like the stock composite sliders? Wondering if that is why your rears didn’t fit inside the hub?
No. Just one universal set.
Oh and I also wanted to point out that unlike the Hot Garbage brand, Arrma does in fact sell the individual parts if needed.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/products/-/30/1/ARA102723/OPT/ALL/ALL
That's awesome ???

Dang I’ve had pretty good luck with hot racing so far?‍♂️??

Learned my lesson with parts for my savage XS. ZERO response to emails about issues. The rear hubs were fine but if you put the front c hubs on there was no way to take them back apart with how they were designed. The driveshafts were also too short and popped out of the drive cups. Apparently they don’t use what they build.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back