Arrma/Horizon customer service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewbieRC

Reaction score
So has anyone tried calling Horizon customer service lately? I tried calling three separate numbers and all three had a short voice recording basically telling you to take care of it online and then just hangs up on you. Is there actually a number that I can call that will get me in contact with an actual person? I loathe having to correspond back and forth through emails or online chat for something that could be resolved with a 5 minute phone call. Its so frustrating.

I tried calling last week to get warranty service and like you couldn't get a real person on the phone. Ended up emailing and they replied within a day.
Yes, same here. I know I can email them, but what would take 5-10 minutes with a phone call ends up taking 24-48 hours corresponding through emails. The first warranty claim I had to make (for my servo) I was able to get hold of an actual customer service rep on the phone and now I can't remember or find that number for the life of me. I'm now needing to make a claim for the motor since one of the bearings failed.
Think it's mostly via email now that was my experience

I'm afraid you're right. Just hoping someone has a secret number 🤔😂. Even with the online chat option, all they tell you is to send and email with all the info needed. It wouldn't be so bad if the online chat option could resolve warranty issues, but you still have to email apparently.

Yes, same here. I know I can email them, but what would take 5-10 minutes with a phone call ends up taking 24-48 hours corresponding through emails. The first warranty claim I had to make (for my servo) I was able to get hold of an actual customer service rep on the phone and now I can't remember or find that number for the life of me. I'm now needing to make a claim for the motor since one of the bearings failed.
If you give them plenty of details up front, maybe you'll have a decent experience. I warrantied a motor through them in a single email. I sent a description of the problem, a picture of the motor and gave them the part number, attached proof of purchase, and gave them my info. I got a response back within a few hours saying a new motor was on its way. I agree that not being able to talk to a person is annoying, but they made the email process pretty simple, in my case anyway.

This is BS! Maybe it’s just me.. but I like talking to a person on the phone. I’m kinda impatient and want an answer NOW! 😂 not wait for an emailed response..

They can’t find people to answer calls from home? WTF! 😤

Ok, rant over.. 😎🤙

Always emailed em. Get a response within the hour. Even though the email they send says 3-4 days. Not once has it taken that long. I Even had no questions asked about replacing a 160a esc. Along with the 1250kv motor

Always emailed em. Get a response within the hour. Even though the email they send says 3-4 days. Not once has it taken that long. I Even had no questions asked about replacing a 160a esc. Along with the 1250kv motor
Yeah, phone support or not, I can't think of a company that makes warranty claims easier than Horizon. For all of their faults, they get that right.

In the amount of time that you have spent complaining about emailing them by typing up a post on this forum, you could’ve already provided them with the information they need and possibly have even gotten a response.

Even if you are able to reach them on the phone they will still need you to email them proof of purchase, pictures of the issue and a detailed explanation in writing. So quit whining about it and just email them already 🙄

In the amount of time that you have spent complaining about emailing them by typing up a post on this forum, you could’ve already provided them with the information they need and possibly have even gotten a response.

Even if you are able to reach them on the phone they will still need you to email them proof of purchase, pictures of the issue and a detailed explanation in writing. So quit whining about it and just email them already 🙄
How about you quite whining about my post and if you don't like it and only have criticism of my comment, them just keep moving. You bring nothing useful or positive to the conversation. I personally prefer to speak to someone on the phone. But thanks anyways.
The customer support has been great so far with Arrma when I have had issues. That's one of the main reasons I decided on getting an Arrma over other RC brands. But it would be so much easier if the warrenty process could be initiated and possibly resolved with a quick phone call. Was basically just wondering if there is a number where an actually customer service rep could still be reached. I'll obviously be filing a claim via email, but just curious.

How about you quite whining about my post and if you don't like it and only have criticism of my comment, them just keep moving. You bring nothing useful or positive to the conversation. I personally prefer to speak to someone on the phone. But thanks anyways.
The customer support has been great so far with Arrma when I have had issues. That's one of the main reasons I decided on getting an Arrma over other RC brands. But it would be so much easier if the warrenty process could be initiated and possibly resolved with a quick phone call. Was basically just wondering if there is a number where an actually customer service rep could still be reached. I'll obviously be filing a claim via email, but just curious.
Hey if you enjoy making things more difficult for yourself then have at it. You’re not dealing with a mom and pop shop, you’re dealing with Horizon. It’s a big company, you should look it up. So keep on banging your head against the wall, it’s entertaining if nothing else 🤣

A good course of action would be to give Horizon some feedback via email and let them know your thoughts.

The more feedback they get the more info they have to make decisions. For all we know their intel indicates the vast majority of customers prefer email or they may have a staffing issue resulting in email being their best method to support customers at present.

Hey if you enjoy making things more difficult for yourself then have at it. You’re not dealing with a mom and pop shop, you’re dealing with Horizon. It’s a big company, you should look it up. So keep on banging your head against the wall, it’s entertaining if nothing else 🤣
Na....for real, are you sure? I wasn't positive, I thought it was a little, tiny independent company. Thank you for your genius perspective and your super helpful comments on my thread. I'm really not sure what I would have done without your brilliant insight and advice. Thankfully you had nothing better to do than chime in with your super useful two cents.

Na....for real, are you sure? I wasn't positive, I thought it was a little, tiny independent company. Thank you for your genius perspective and your super helpful comments on my thread. I'm really not sure what I would have done without your brilliant insight and advice. Thankfully you had nothing better to do than chime in with your super useful two cents.
Well it’s good you learned something! Normally I charge for this but for the truely helpless I always assist for free. Hopefully you learned enough so you send the email and stop crying about it. Run along now, I’m sure it’s past your bedtime 😉

This is BS! Maybe it’s just me.. but I like talking to a person on the phone. I’m kinda impatient and want an answer NOW! 😂 not wait for an emailed response..

They can’t find people to answer calls from home? WTF! 😤

Ok, rant over.. 😎🤙
What are you on about? We all know technology has made our lives easier....who needs all that interpersonal contact to muck up our lives. :p

What are you on about? We all know technology has made our lives easier....who needs all that interpersonal contact to muck up our lives. :p
I know.. I don’t even have anything to warranty.. 😂 I don’t what I’m so upset about. 😝

I like to call customer service lines just to have someone to talk to. :unsure:
I know.. I don’t even have anything to warranty.. 😂 I don’t what I’m so upset about. 😝

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back