Arrma/Horizon customer service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s not just me then..? 🥴

They have taken away our only social contact during lockdown! I'm so lonely. Maybe someone at Traxxas will pick up the phone. (Frantically dialing!)

My lhs will honor horizon’s warranty within reason and take it up with them later, so long as you bought it there and/or are a repeat customer.

Well it’s good you learned something! Normally I charge for this but for the truely helpless I always assist for free. Hopefully you learned enough so you send the email and stop crying about it. Run along now, I’m sure it’s past your bedtime 😉
The only thing you've taught anyone is how much of a douche you are. 😘 But hey, you do you boo. It's amusing

The only thing you've taught anyone is how much of a douche you are. 😉 But hey, you do you boo. It's amusing
Wow you’re really original. So did you get a response from Horizon yet? I know you sent the email. I don’t think you ever admit it though. All you can do is call me names and act childish. Good luck with that kid.

Got my parts today. Roughly a week and a half turnaround time from sending my first email to having replacement parts at my door from a foreign country. This blows most of my other R/C warranty experiences out of the water. Feeling even better that I chose a Horizon brand to get me back into the hobby as they didn't disappoint in the past and apparently still have it.

Got my parts today. Roughly a week and a half turnaround time from sending my first email to having replacement parts at my door from a foreign country. This blows most of my other R/C warranty experiences out of the water. Feeling even better that I chose a Horizon brand to get me back into the hobby as they didn't disappoint in the past and apparently still have it.
What country are you from, I have contacted HH about a esc on fire and thay said they don't cover any country other than the states and Canada. I'm interested to know how they said this to me and yet post to a foreign country

I'm in Canada. Getting warranty service from US companies is often a less than positive experience so I was quite surprised in this instance. Shame they don't have proper international coverage though. Did they tell you to deal with a local distributor or just to stuff it?

I'm in Canada. Getting warranty service from US companies is often a less than positive experience so I was quite surprised in this instance. Shame they don't have proper international coverage though. Did they tell you to deal with a local distributor or just to stuff it?
Oh right so that makes sense, they told me to go local but I'm in New Zealand and I don't think there is any local service centre however I bought the esc from the states

So has anyone tried calling Horizon customer service lately? I tried calling three separate numbers and all three had a short voice recording basically telling you to take care of it online and then just hangs up on you. Is there actually a number that I can call that will get me in contact with an actual person? I loathe having to correspond back and forth through emails or online chat for something that could be resolved with a 5 minute phone call. Its so frustrating.
You should try living in the UK. Horizon don't even have a presents here let alone a shop or someone to talk to 😭😭😂😂😂

The only thing you've taught anyone is how much of a douche you are. 😘 But hey, you do you boo. It's amusing
Email works. Be patient already, and use it. Just wasting time here crying about it.
Unless you have the right phone number. Available to us insiders.:whistle:
QC has been rough, HH is surely inundated. Get in line.;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back