Arrma/Horizon Hobby product support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Sexy

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Typhon 6s
I know alot of people complain about warranty service and how it takes so long and process is nothing but a pain BUT....I just wanna say THANK YOU to Tony P. in product support!!!!
I sent an email about my Kraton 8s around midnight Wednesday into Thursday. By lunchtime Thursday I received an email stating replacement was shipped!!! It showed up at my door early Sunday (today) morning.
With service like that I felt a big thanks was in order!! Sooo, THANKS AGAIN Tony P. !!!!

Sorry for the delay. Honestly I don't know the exact email but whatever email they have listed under "support" on thier website. It states to establish a "ticket repair" and enter info. Something like that.... and thier response was REAL QUCK!! That's the route I took and again, GREAT RESPONSE!
Sorry I don't have the exact contact email. Hope that helps!

That's ok thanks I think I got through to someone finally. The hobbyshop I bought it from online has sent me wrong parts twice now and I've never got to even drive my new Kraton 4s V2 as it came with a broken shock...needless to say I'm getting antsy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back