Arrma Infraction 3D printed Pro Stock drag wing (updated)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Are there photos of such a piece and where it was mounted??

yeah it's all in the links.. front or rear post mounts, facing front or rear but not gonna help much if you aren't running this particular GPS.

Attachments

• P1011906.JPG
    P1011906.JPG
    232.6 KB · Views: 57
yeah it's all in the links.. front or rear post mounts, facing front or rear but not gonna help much if you aren't running this particular GPS.
I would plan on the sky RC model. So this would be perfect. And forgive me, I don't see a link for color options, pricing etc. Where would I find that?
Just saw the link. I would love a red one! How do I go about that????

Last edited:
I would plan on the sky RC model. So this would be perfect. And forgive me, I don't see a link for color options, pricing etc. Where would I find that?

Just saw the link. I would love a red one! How do I go about that????

My printers are currently booked up for a bit but if you want to cover shipping.. I planned on upgrading mine to yellow so you can have the one in the pic once I get it printed. I can also throw in my previous drag wing since the one you got printed was made of glass. lol.

My printers are currently booked up for a bit but if you want to cover shipping.. I planned on upgrading mine to yellow so you can have the one in the pic once I get it printed. I can also throw in my previous drag wing since the one you got printed was made of glass. lol.
The red one in the picture would be great. I know you will do it properly and not with glass? and thank you for the wing offer too! I'm glad I got back into the dating pool?? so let me know what you want for shipping and I will wait for them in the mail?

The red one in the picture would be great. I know you will do it properly and not with glass? and thank you for the wing offer too! I'm glad I got back into the dating pool?? so let me know what you want for shipping and I will wait for them in the mail?

yeah just shoot me a pm with your address and I'll get it shipped when I get mine printed. I can let you know how much shipping is before I do. It'll be usps so it should be cheap.

So. I never heard back from magnetik on the sky RC Infraction mount. Would someone else be able to print this for me. Please. My journey has been arduous ?!

magnetik, may I ask how you attached your side plates to the wing? I presume they get glued, but was wondering if there was another method. I printed mine in PLA so I know I could use styrene cement. I am also thinking about epoxy glue. And one more thing, when I trial fit the side plates to the wing (unmounted) there is no exact area the side plate snaps into, so should I mount the wing to the body first, and then line up the side plates and glue them on?

Thanks in advance!
20200918_151331 (Copy).jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back