Vendetta Arrma Infraction 3S or arrma vendetta 3S Which is FASTER? (3S)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OverclockedXD

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So I am thinking of getting an Arrma Vendetta or Arrma Infraction and I would like to know which is faster on Road.

So I am thinking of getting an Arrma Vendetta or Arrma Infraction and I would like to know which is faster on Road.

But, if you're going to hit the dirt too, then I would just you take a look at the new
Kraton 4S v2..
or even go up to a 6S Mojave.

I would say get a typhon 3S. We turned one into a GT car that is pretty sweet but on or off road typhons are a lot of fun.
We had the typhon going very fast and after conversion it is now a 4S road car but for parking lot to dirt the typhon 3S is your best platform for getting your feet wet. Just get different tires. The vendetta or infraction are not going to do both.

Vendetta and Infraction 3s are virtually identical (under the body)and capable of similar top speeds. The advantage comes down to aerodynamics, which the Vendetta ultimately has over the Infraction.

Last edited:
Other than the front foam bumper and maybe the body mounts, the Infraction and the Vendetta have the same chassis. The difference in speed (5 mph as advertised) is probably due to the better aerodynamics of the Vendetta. I have the Infraction 3s with CNC steel-geared diffs.

Based on OPs replies, it sounds like they want something for on-road and dirt. Personally I think if you want road bashing, get a road basher and then get a truck for the dirt stuff. There's not really a good one-size fits all unless you buy a truck and put road tires on it, but then your top speed is going to suck unless you change the gearing, and then you'll hit problems with heat if you take it offroad. And when you do run it offroad you'll need to switch the gearing back as well as the tires. It'll get tiring fast. Pun not intended!

Personally I like the Infraction but it depends on your style - all other things considered they both have the same power output, and it comes down to aerodynamics, as they're virtually identical under the hood.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back