SOLD / FOUND Arrma Infraction 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RcObsession

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
I will post pics within the next 24hrs. , the truck is stock , the sale includes at least 2 extra sets of Hoons tire/wheels , 2 spare rear wings , and some other body parts all brand new . I also have chasis braces and some other items as well . It all sells together iam not parting it out . I ran the truck twice it has been sitting on my shelf for 11 months . I will provide more details about the extras later today ( My best guess is that I have about $400.00 worth of extras . asking $550.00 , shipping in USA only . I will pay for shipping . Also includes a brand new extra Body .

Last edited:
Is it safe to say when you mean stock, it is only still a roller??? no electrics? or Stock Arrma electrics were used and are included? :)

Edit: disregard above...my bad, its the Infr. (y)

Last edited:
My bad. :sleep:I need some☕
Then that seems like a good deal for sure. That wont last long. I would scoop it up if .... wallet says no right now. That wont last long at that price. (y) (y)
I will post pics within the next 24hrs. , the truck is stock , the sale includes at least 2 extra sets of Hoons tire/wheels , 2 spare rear wings , and some other body parts all brand new . I also have chasis braces and some other items as well . It all sells together iam not parting it out . I ran the truck twice it has been sitting on my shelf for 11 months . I will provide more details about the extras later today ( My best guess is that I have about $400.00 worth of extras . asking $550.00 , shipping in USA only . I will pay for shipping . Also includes a brand new extra Body .
Can I ask why you are parting with it? I'm in NYC. If was close enough to you, I could avoid some shipping $$$ ??

Last edited:
My bad. :sleep:I need some☕
Then that seems like a good deal for sure. That wont last long. I would scoop it up if .... wallet says no right now. That wont last long at that price. (y) (y)

Can I ask why you are parting with it? I'm in NYC. If was close enough to you, I could avoid some shipping $$$ ??
Iam selling it because iam not much of an on road guy

Interested. Do you have any pics? I also have a commercial UPS account that I can use to save shipping

Let me know.

Andrew

Is the new extra body clear ?

Is this available still??
No
THE INFRACTION HAS BEEN SOLD , thanks for your interest .
thank you, that’s a great truck, I don’t want the new one, I like less moving parts

Wish I'd seen this sooner, i would have bought it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back