SOLD / FOUND Arrma Infraction - Aluminum Wing, Front Splitter, Side Skirts, & Roof Skids

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
rick james cocaine GIF

Can u go 25? Sorry super tight budget- zips 98109 if that helps- or trade? Cash & trade? Lmk thanks
Did you hear something? Nope not a thing. Just that I'm about to double / triple my offer lol thanks champ. Or chump?
Enough. I'm good. Thanks but no thanks. You stating theres a line makes me panic and think theres this huge demand, causing the reaction I had until my street sense kick in and figure it out. Your rouse is not sophisticated
Be aware- people on here will STEAL your money its rampant
Statistics are being compiled as we speak. Even this site's admin is questionable. fact

UNLESS YOU LIKE GIVING AWAY YOUR HARD EARNED? MONEY. PM ME IF U DO
Tight budget?!?! To double/triple? How does one be on tight budget and then able to do this?!!
It’s Meth… not cocaine… probably lack of sleep making him go nutso

Edit @Tex Koder it’s okay, he has dirt on me as well… from a private message… apparently I scam people… but if I was scamming… I wouldn’t have given tons of stuff away in the past… but I’m curious who I’ve scammed… and why haven’t they made a negative feedback?!! 🤣

C341779C-30CD-4092-8585-803A0588D607.png

Last edited:
Now I’m gonna sit here curious all day 🤦🏻‍♂️

Aliens are not a conspiracy… they are REAL OK?! 👽👽
It's true, Aliens do exist. Everyone is just scared, won't admit it. Won't speak about it. But they are cool dudes if you hang with them. Especially the Greys
:vulcan:

Tight budget?!?! To double/triple? How does one be on tight budget and then able to do this?!!

It’s Meth… not cocaine… probably lack of sleep making him go nutso

Edit @Tex Koder it’s okay, he has dirt on me as well… from a private message… apparently I scam people… but if I was scamming… I wouldn’t have given tons of stuff away in the past… but I’m curious who I’ve scammed… and why haven’t they made a negative feedback?!! 🤣
Because I've been black bagging them before they get the chance...don't mess with the horns son, you'll get the bull.

Aliens are real, I see them mowing lawns all over town! 🤣

Send them my way!
I got landscaping that needs taking care of ,Pronto!

Im not gonna lie... When he went from...
Can u go 25? Sorry super tight budget- zips 98109 if that helps- or trade? Cash & trade? Lmk thanks
to
Just that I'm about to double / triple my offer
in the span of 17 minutes it almost made me spit out my coffee from laughing. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back