SOLD / FOUND Arrma Infraction - Brand New With Extras

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleyflyer

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
I have a brand new Arrma Infraction for sale with 2 complete extra sets of the original Hoons tires. I have also installed a PowerHobby twin turbo cooling fan setup with heat shrink. Everything is brand new and has never been run. I just recently got into the RC car scene and I bought three different types of vehicles without knowing for sure which way I really wanted to go. I have decided I want to go a different direction than the Infraction. I have the original box and all instructional materials as well. Asking $650 and for local pickup.

Thanks,
Keith

Attachments

• 1CB8F4D4-A4E0-41D7-B05C-BE37A4AC13FE.jpeg
    1CB8F4D4-A4E0-41D7-B05C-BE37A4AC13FE.jpeg
    455.7 KB · Views: 101
  • E24771A8-58CB-4601-A738-2CD332090DC5.jpeg
    E24771A8-58CB-4601-A738-2CD332090DC5.jpeg
    470.6 KB · Views: 81
  • F84D75CC-4FCB-4F8B-924E-7420C83095F7.jpeg
    F84D75CC-4FCB-4F8B-924E-7420C83095F7.jpeg
    512.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 7AD3B2FC-8E75-409E-837C-11064DD984A4.jpeg
    7AD3B2FC-8E75-409E-837C-11064DD984A4.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 83
I would consider shipping if the purchaser wants to pay. It might be a little pricey but I would be open to that.

I’m in Olathe, KS. I thought my location was indicated on my profile....obviously not. :) I have it updated now with my location...thanks.

Last edited:
Toss it up on Mercari that’ll sell real quick!

2 days too late, just preordered at my hobby store. If not I would have.

Defiant, for now, I would like to try and sell everything together. I think whoever does eventually buy my Infraction is going to need those tires. :)

I have a brand new Arrma Infraction for sale with 2 complete extra sets of the original Hoons tires. I have also installed a PowerHobby twin turbo cooling fan setup with heat shrink. Everything is brand new and has never been run. I just recently got into the RC car scene and I bought three different types of vehicles without knowing for sure which way I really wanted to go. I have decided I want to go a different direction than the Infraction. I have the original box and all instructional materials as well. Asking $650 and for local pickup.

Thanks,
Keith

Some possible buyers here....

Good luck
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/limitless-infraction.24818/#post-341946

Thanks,
Keith

Hey jus

Thanks,
Keith
Just seen this I've been looking for an infraction for ever. Do you have the original box and receipt for the warranty. I live in Omaha Nebraska. How far is where you live from Omaha

Thanks for responding man I wish I was closer I would come get it for sure I guess I'm going to be stuck waiting for them to come back in stock.

Would you be willing to ship. And does the original receipt for the warrenty come with.

Would you be willing to ship. And does the original receipt for the warrenty come with.

Brandon,
It probably would be easier to meet. I would be willing to meet you somewhere half way to Omaha. Would you be open to that? I know I should have the original emailed receipt. Not sure if I have a paper receipt but can check.
Thanks,
Keith

Brandon,
It probably would be easier to meet. I would be willing to meet you somewhere half way to Omaha. Would you be open to that? I know I should have the original emailed receipt. Not sure if I have a paper receipt but can check.
Thanks,
Keith
I would definitely do that. Would u be able to meet today. My number is 402-213-8537 and my messenger is Brandon Lee Thelen. You can message me on either. I'm ready to go when ever.
Brandon,
Thanks,
Keith
I can get in the car and get ready to go right now that would be awesome. I've been waiting to get one for ever.

Last edited:
I would definitely do that. Would u be able to meet today. My number is 402-213-8537 and my messenger is Brandon Lee Thelen. You can message me on either. I'm ready to go when ever.
I can get in the car and get ready to go right now that would be awesome. I've been waiting to get one for ever.
Brandon,
I’m working today. Do you have availability tomorrow? I might be able to take off to meet you.
Brandon,
I’m working today. Do you have availability tomorrow? I might be able to take off to meet you.
Or we could try to meet this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back