Infraction Arrma infraction esc not working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pieisgood144

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Ive had my infraction for about a month now. I took it out yesterday and had a few good runs then mid drift It just stopped. Looked it over and the throttle and turning servo stopped working, but hand brake was woking just fine. Got home and fiddled around and it got weirder. When I plug esc into slot of turning the motor goes. If I plug anything other then esc into throttle spot it works, just not the esc.

Ive had my infraction for about a month now. I took it out yesterday and had a few good runs then mid drift It just stopped. Looked it over and the throttle and turning servo stopped working, but hand brake was woking just fine. Got home and fiddled around and it got weirder. When I plug esc into slot of turning the motor goes. If I plug anything other then esc into throttle spot it works, just not the esc.
U sure it didn't just over heat. And ur plugging ur ESC and servo in the right place? just asking because idk of a slot for motors.

☝ agree sounds like thermal shutdown almost during driving it. Then who knows when you started unplugging and plugging things in randomly hopefully you didn't brown out the receiver plugging things in randomly. I'd suggest plugging everything back in the right spots, 1 for servo 2 for esc and do a calibration and see if it works right again, if not you may have fried the receiver.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back