Infraction Arrma Infraction finally here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crisgt19

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Finally got my Arrma infraction delivered today. Still waiting on two sets of batteries I ordered. Two 3s sets. One set is powerhobby and the other set is from SMC. Anyone running any of these brands, I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks in advance.
E64883F3-030C-47FA-AFD6-1D74E32D1CDB.jpeg
69B855C6-CCC0-4417-8A1E-305A68C109B0.jpeg
D0A10CE3-7BE2-4DA9-95EA-B669F5F26DD8.jpeg

Mine got here today!

New battery connectors installed. Front raised 5 turns. Brakes set to level 3. Binded to a DX5C. GRP S7's installed (saving the dBoots for when I want smoke). Hobbywing cooler / fan installed. :)

Where are you all buying parts from?

Attachments

• ai_7306.jpg
    ai_7306.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 55
  • ai_7309.jpg
    ai_7309.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 48
  • ai_7308.jpg
    ai_7308.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 55
  • ai_7307.jpg
    ai_7307.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 63
  • ai_7311.jpg
    ai_7311.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 49
I own both PH and SMC.
I'd buy either again, I guess.. but got more out of my PowerHobby packs. My SMC have been short lived and don't like the quality of the the balance plug and lead on the 5400, 90c that looks like it'll explode at any moment.
*They're both 90c packs, the SMC. Just checked.
I hate to admit but I have grown less interested in SMC lately. Shame cause even here on the forum I've lauded.
Still like em, just weren't what I'd hoped.
PH really I like for cost, dependability and better than I'd hoped. Plenty runs on em and used in 6s trucks and mostly 3s.

Last edited:
Finally took her out for the first time, today. Just did a short dry run to get a feel. Man, this rc goes HARD!! Wish I had a video for you guys, but I just wanted to enjoy my first run.
9FD71D4A-3135-484C-941A-52C078965A6E.jpeg

What is it sitting on? Are they padded? Can it easily be knocked off? Or is it magically hovering - waiting for playtime. ;)

How did you get that HW sink/fan to fit on the OE motor????
Is that the 1/8 motor sink/fan.?
Mine is way too large a diameter for the BLX 2050 Motor.

How did you get that HW sink/fan to fit on the OE motor????
Is that the 1/8 motor sink/fan.?
Mine is way too large a diameter for the BLX 2050 Motor.
If you're asking me - I bent the aluminum. :) Fits nice and snug .. like a gloooooooooooooooove. ;)
I need around 4 or 5 racks like that!:)
If you put multiple shelf brackets, you can easily put 4 / 5 cars per rack.

I own both PH and SMC.
I'd buy either again, I guess.. but got more out of my PowerHobby packs. My SMC have been short lived and don't like the quality of the the balance plug and lead on the 5400, 90c that looks like it'll explode at any moment.
*They're both 90c packs, the SMC. Just checked.
I hate to admit but I have grown less interested in SMC lately. Shame cause even here on the forum I've lauded.
Still like em, just weren't what I'd hoped.
PH really I like for cost, dependability and better than I'd hoped. Plenty runs on em and used in 6s trucks and mostly 3s.

View attachment 46177
I hate to say the same thing about batteries that everyone here loves, but I completely agree with you. I have not had a great experience with SMC batteries. Two that I had puffed within two months of light use.

Last edited:
I hate to say the same thing about batteries that everyone hear loves, but I completely agree with you. I have not had a great experience with SMC batteries. Two that I had puffed within two months of light use.
Ive had the opposite experience ??‍♂️ To each his own I guess.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back