Infraction ARRMA Infraction heat issue - remedy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard , motor fan by hot racing and cap pac , and any gearing or battery , will be fine I haven't purchased mine yet , I'm doing all the preliminaries before purchase , this thermal cutoff deal is real so I'm trying to solve it also , I'm getting one in two weeks infraction is a awesome machine no dought , Arrma for the win again !!

So what would be the ideal upgrades for twin 3s 5000mah 100c lipos on a 6s infraction if I never wanted to deal with heat issues using the speed pinion ? Maybe I want to drive it longer then 10 mins right ?

So what would be the ideal upgrades for twin 3s 5000mah 100c lipos on a 6s infraction if I never wanted to deal with heat issues using the speed pinion ? Maybe I want to drive it longer then 10 mins right ?
No no no baterry in my opinion nothing to do with heat issues I installed two fans from server cooling 40*40*40 if I push my mmx8s 1717 combo with 34t 34t set up it will overheat no Matter what I do. I have installed scorched covers and this as well add to heating issues due to poor air flow.
I wouldn't cut front of the body if you plan to do any speed runs
What I did I cut square hole at the back of the cabin and installed server fan to blow air inside
Enjoy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back