Infraction Arrma infraction junk upgrades from gpm made it worst

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Value rc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, a while ago I bought used infraction roller for 150$. Previous owner upgraded it with every possible gpm upgrade they sale. One of the issue is that steering radius is less than half of what it you to be. In this video I compare it to stock limitless

could sell the gpm junk,possibly make back what you paid for roller..looks good,but adds weight an has no flex so it'll all bend.......id be interested in turnbuckles.

could sell the gpm junk,possibly make back what you paid for roller..looks good,but adds weight an has no flex so it'll all bend.......id be interested in turnbuckles.
I agree, if the guy provided me with original parts I would definitely restore it to stock, but now it's not worth messing with it. Just gonna keep it like this, maybe I try to Dremel it if it's not possible to drive normal

GPM aint all that, fit and finish wise. Been there. If you like bling, it works maybe.:rolleyes:
You don't want all of that alloy IMHO. Trim it down a bit. Removing poorly functioning alloy parts with Plastic. Stock parts are cheap enough.

Sorry...if you were speedrunning it's cool... for bashing turning to steer the drift I would want it all

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back