Arrma Infraction mega and Traxxas Slash 2WD tire comparison.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biggman100

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
  2. 4x4-Mega
I was wondering if someone could post a side by side, as well as a pic of the Infraction tire on top of a Slash tire. I am just trying to see what the size difference really is.

I have neither, but the size difference is considerable IMHO. They are 2 completely different types of RC rigs. Tires/wheels and all.
Not quite sure what you want to do there?:unsure:
Hopefully someone here has the answer for you.:cool:

I have neither, but the size difference is considerable IMHO. They are 2 completely different types of RC rigs. Tires/wheels and all.
Not quite sure what you want to do there?:unsure:
Hopefully someone here has the answer for you.:cool:
Im looking to build my own custom rally vehicle, but, im not a fan of the Traxxas Fiesta rally wheels and tires.

Got ya. Sounds like a nice idea.(y):cool:
If I am correct, the Slash wheels are SCT size wheels? :unsure:
Slightly bigger, with some body modding I guess could work.
Many are using the taller 1/7 Hoons on the 1/8 Infraction/Vendetta with some modding. I know they are very close in size to my 1/0 SCT tires here. FWIW.
SCT tires would make good Ralley wheels... You would probably need zero offset styled Losi/ TA SCT wheels to fit better within the body. Food for thought. There were always 2 types/offsets of SCT "Wheels" if I am correct.. I have a TA Pro SE 4x4 SCT here. I don't believe Traxass SCT's used the zero Offset wheels. Don't quote me. Research this first.
Just something to consider.
Below is my old, well used PL Badlands SCT wheel. Note how the wheel nut is close to the outer edge of the wheel. This may be what you need. It's called the ProTrac Offset specifically. PL has separate Hexes sold separately for the ProTrac offset. A TA and Losi SCT design. Other brands like Traxass SCT's etc, used standard offset and they might stick outside of the Infraction body too much. No body clearance.
:cool:

https://www.prolineracing.com/produ....0-sc-mounted-12mm-blk-raid-2/PRO1018210.html
PL has many other tread designs better suited for Ralley Use IMHO. Your call.

20221213_145658.jpg

Last edited:
This is the look im going for, except i don't like the white wheels at all, and im not looking to convert the hubs to 17MM.

Rally idea.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back