Infraction Arrma Infraction rear lower arm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kasey

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I had a bad wreck with the infraction not too long ago, and i just got my lower arms in. i’m wondering how i get them off so i can put the new ones on. i tried finding a video but didn’t have any luck.

Thanks Everyone!

B2944851-2E31-4689-B3B7-D9C915EE7EA0.jpeg

if youve had expereince or just want to get to know the rig better just start unbolting stuff. it will help you learn
True! i have and i’ve started playing around with it. i just don’t wanna mess it up more than it already is haha. especially since i’m new too this, i have no past experience tearing them apart and putting it all back together. just looking for some help so i can get it back up and running.

True! i have and i’ve started playing around with it. i just don’t wanna mess it up more than it already is haha. especially since i’m new too this, i have no past experience tearing them apart and putting it all back together. just looking for some help so i can get it back up and running.
i have never worked on an road car (im in the process on looking for a chassis to build a scaled version of my miata0 but be careful with the plastic parts you willl cross thread them

I remember breaking my first arm on the Infraction and unlike other models I have, Arrma knows how to well secure them. You just have to start unscrewing stuff and see how it comes off. Then when you finally get everything off, try seeing which screws you didn't have to take out (if there were any that were excessive to take out). It'll help you figure out how to take it out again if you ever need to.

I'll add that often the 2 screws (2.5 size) on the rear hinge pin holder can be very tight and long screws.
Hopefully you have good hex wrenches (MIP Wrenches recommended)

Stripping one of those can make for a bad day...

This diagram may help. Sometimes they are so far exploded that its hard to picture it all together.
I highlighted some related areas for this repair as it may help:

1621878363564.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back