Arrma Infraction Rear Wing Spoiler Low Profile Lip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Royman

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Hi all first post, i search the model of STL for print 3D, I want the model same on the pictures, do you have the model ?

thank you

Royman

il_794xN.2801486567_l1hd.jpg

il_794xN.2753792908_r755.jpg

il_794xN.2753793896_15rq.jpg

il_794xN.2753793422_sb4t.jpg

I would like something similar but for a big rock, right now i'm using an old vorteks spoiler

Looks like a nice simple clean spoiler.

It is basically the same profile, shape, and downforce of the Stocker. In PLA 3D or whatever it is. Nice. no doubt. Cleaner air flow with no ribbing like stock has.
Not to go off topic, I mocked up a flat thin aluminum sheet and attached it to the Roll Bars at the rear roof down across the Infr bed. Aero has improved dramatically. Speed increased considerably, so did directional stability at higher speeds, 80+ MPH. Way less turbulance at the rear and the OE spoiler becomes more functional. I might make it longer and see if the results improve some more. This was completely my 12 yo sons idea. We rolled with it. I am teaching him aerodynamics with speed running various bodies and tuning them. He thinks outside the box better than I sometimes.:LOL:

20210905_104045.jpg

Last edited:
It is basically the same profile, shape, and downforce of the Stocker. In PLA 3D or whatever it is. Nice. no doubt. Cleaner air flow with no ribbing like stock has.
Not to go off topic, I mocked up a flat thin aluminum sheet and attached it to the Roll Bars at the rear roof down across the Infr bed. Aero has improved dramatically. Speed increased considerably, so did directional stability at higher speeds, 80+ MPH. Way less turbulance at the rear and the OE spoiler becomes more functional. I might make it longer and see if the results improve some more. This was completely my 12 yo sons idea. We rolled with it. I am teaching him aerodynamics with speed running various bodies and tuning them. He thinks outside the box better than I sometimes.:LOL:

View attachment 167486

Great, now I want a bed shell for the Infraction.

Once I find the correct length, I want to design a lexan sheet and paint it for better aesthetics.

Il s'agit essentiellement du même profil, de la même forme et de la même force d'appui que le Stocker. En PLA 3D ou quoi que ce soit. Joli. sans aucun doute. Flux d'air plus propre sans nervures comme le stock a.
Pour ne pas sortir du sujet, j'ai simulé une feuille d'aluminium plate et mince et je l'ai attachée aux arceaux de sécurité sur le toit arrière en traversant le lit Infr. Aero s'est considérablement amélioré. La vitesse a considérablement augmenté, tout comme la stabilité directionnelle à des vitesses plus élevées, 80+ MPH. Beaucoup moins de turbulences à l'arrière et le becquet d'origine devient plus fonctionnel. Je pourrais le faire plus longtemps et voir si les résultats s'améliorent un peu plus. C'était complètement l'idée de mon fils de 12 ans. On a roulé avec. Je lui enseigne l'aérodynamisme avec la vitesse en exécutant divers corps et en les réglant. Il sort des sentiers battus mieux que moi parfois.:MDR:

View attachment 167486

Hi, Ok thank you, bravo your son is good idea :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back