Infraction Arrma Infraction v2 or Arrma Felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmahelpmeplease

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Senton 3s
Hello,
I want to buy the Infraction v2 or the Felony to try out a on-road rc car. I don't know which one to buy. Personally i like the design of the Infraction more but the design on the Felony is also decent. Is there any difference in the electronics of these two rc cars or other aspects that might make one of them be better than the other.
Cheers

I am currently waiting on parts to build an infraction, I went with the infraction because from what I understand the felony's diff ratio is different because of the bigger and more expensive rear tires that are used with that car. I didn't want to have to deal with that so I went with the infraction. I also considered a limitless and almost went in that direction but it just didn't happen.

The a modification stand point, the Infraction is a better option.

It has GP5 diffs, identical front and rear diffs and same size tires all around. For these reasons it’s easier to turn it into drag racer and/or speedrun build, and change wheels.

Whichever way you go make financial allowances for a decent esc and motor, the rx and tx is fair but again but not great. It seems that whichever platform you go you will need to pump another £300 into it to get rid of that spektrum crap.

I am currently waiting on parts to build an infraction, I went with the infraction because from what I understand the felony's diff ratio is different because of the bigger and more expensive rear tires that are used with that car. I didn't want to have to deal with that so I went with the infraction. I also considered a limitless and almost went in that direction but it just didn't happen.
I heard about the different tire sizes. I guess i will go with the Infraction. Wanted to from the start anyways. Thank you!
The a modification stand point, the Infraction is a better option.

It has GP5 diffs, identical front and rear diffs and same size tires all around. For these reasons it’s easier to turn it into drag racer and/or speedrun build, and change wheels.
I will go with the Infraction. Thank you.
Whichever way you go make financial allowances for a decent esc and motor, the rx and tx is fair but again but not great. It seems that whichever platform you go you will need to pump another £300 into it to get rid of that spektrum crap.
Yeah, i heard that the spektrum esc often overheat. I will definitely switch out the electronics sometime after getting the Infraction.

Hello,
I want to buy the Infraction v2 or the Felony to try out a on-road rc car. I don't know which one to buy. Personally i like the design of the Infraction more but the design on the Felony is also decent. Is there any difference in the electronics of these two rc cars or other aspects that might make one of them be better than the other.
Cheers

Looks like you made a pick. Infraction over the Felony. Just doing a little reading here in the 6S section and hitting the Felony tab you will see the standing issue with bashing it with the rear end. Speed runs could be just fine but bashing the weight balance and wider tires is an issue with the Felony.

The infraction is well balanced and dream to drift/bash etc. If drift bashing is your fun zone, Infraction wins! Had both so the Infraction all the way. My suggestion....only.

Best of luck with your purchase!

Last edited:
Looks like you made a pick. Infraction over the Felony. Just doing a little reading here in the 6S section and hitting the Felony tab you will see the standing issue with bashing it with the rear end. Speed runs could be just fine but bashing the weight balance and wider tires is an issue with the Felony.

The infraction is well balanced and dream to drift/bash etc. If drift bashing is your fun zone, Infraction wins! Had both so the Infraction all the way. My suggestion....only that is a suggestion.

Best of luck with your purchase!
Yeah, Im looking forward to bash and drift 😊

Yeah, Im looking forward to bash and drift 😊

The stock electronics work well for bashing and drifting. Most of the overheating issues come from over gearing. Some will throw the speed pinion on and bash with it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back