SOLD / FOUND SOLD Arrma Kraton 4S 4x4 BLX w/ Tons of upgrades for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Arrma Kraton 4S 4x4 BLX

$500 plus actual shipping, buyer covers PayPal fees if using a credit card.

I am selling my Arrma Kraton 4S BLX to make way for the new Kraton EXB. I have limited space to store my rigs and this one has to go. It’s a bitter sweet ending for me. This rig is in prefect working order and has been well maintained. There are quite a few upgrades on this truck, so keep that in mind when evaluating this deal.

Wheels will be removed for shipping purposes. This reduces the size of box needed for shipping, lowering the shipping costs. The tires will be placed under the truck in the box. This should provide additional protection to the chassis too. I will include a 17mm hex tool for free.

What’s included:

Arrma Kraton 4S BLX Truck (pics below)

All stock parts except what is mentioned as an upgrade below
  • Brand new chassis (old one had cracked battery tray)
  • Driveshafts were recently replaced and are good to go, some stock spares are included
  • Diffs have 100k cst F/R and can be changed if requested prior to shipping
  • BLX120 & 2400kv electronics in good shape with EC5 connector
  • New Spektrum STX2 radio installed, bound, and calibrated, ready to run, just add AA cells
  • DBoots Minokawa tires are in great shape and are vented already, wheels are solid too
  • Wing, body, and wheelie bar have scratches and normal wear. All are 100% functional, but this is a used vehicle and imperfections are expected.
  • Spare hubs and steering blocks included with assorted spare stock bearings
Upgrades included ($365 value):

• Arrma 6S shocks, Talion shafts, Kraton springs, 80wt fluid ($160 value)
  • All RPM A Arms plus some factory spares ($30 value)
  • Hot Racing 17mm Hexes ($50 value)
  • Hot Racing Pivot Balls ($30 value)
  • 20kg servo ($25 value)
  • Fast Eddy Rubber Sealed Bearings throughout ($25 value)
  • Arrma adjustable motor mount ($15 value)
  • 15T pinion is installed, 13T included too ($5 value)
  • TBone Guardian front bumper with 3D printed hinge pin retainer ($15 value)
  • Hobbystar Aluminum 30mm motor fan ($10 value)
Optional upgrades:

• Upgrade to Used Tactic TTX300 radio ($30 upgrade)
  • Add True Spec Premium V2 4S 14.8V LCG 5000mAh 97Amps/90C LiPO EC5 ($40 upgrade)
  • Add Reaction Dynamite 4S 5000mah 50C LiPO EC5 ($50 upgrade)
  • Add DBoots Backflip LP (4) Tires and wheels ($75 upgrade)
  • Add ProLine RoadRage 3.8 tires and wheels ($75 upgrade)
Fine print:

Sold as is, no warranty. I will guarantee that the item is as listed with 100% accuracy only. Shipping damage is to be covered by shipping insurance, which is mandatory.

If not sold here in 7 days, I will be listing this on eBay as well. I want to give forum members the first opportunity.

You must be a member of the Arrma Forum in order to purchase this offer.

Premium members will receive a $25 discount.

Excellence Award members receiver an additional $25 discount.

AF mods will be charged an additional $100 ?

Registered Military active/vets will receive free shipping. (Must have AF Military banner)

I reserve the right to reject or refuse all offers.

I will ship to any USA address. I will consider international shipments on a case by case basis.

PM with any questions or offers.

45C184F3-707C-44C9-91F8-55EF4BF6943D.jpeg

CE3D60AC-B283-4B48-9AF1-19603CC8637E.jpeg
A6302645-C037-4D70-85DC-84CE0A328BDB.jpeg
B2D746D5-A037-4D25-BDF2-082130F9F1BF.jpeg
A13EE4AC-3030-4664-9FD1-D7AB6E44C05C.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok guys and gals, I have yet to receive a nibble on this offer. Let’s talk about why? Is it my price? Is it the condition? How can I make this thing yours? Shoot straight with me and let’s make a deal. ????

Used Arrma’s have no value since the EXB announcement ... 2 weeks ago it would have sold fast. Tis’ Life they say!

Used Arrma’s have no value since the EXB announcement ... 2 weeks ago it would have sold fast. Tis’ Life they say!
Ain’t that the truth. Two weeks late to the party. People were paying top dollar for rigs that were broken. This one should have sold quickly. I would rather keep it than sell it way too cheap. I guess I will see what eBay says.

New to this....what is a EXB announcement...can you explain? What was it?

New to this....what is a EXB announcement...can you explain? What was it?
Nothing too important compared to this beauty. ??????

Ain’t that the truth. Two weeks late to the party. People were paying top dollar for rigs that were broken. This one should have sold quickly. I would rather keep it than sell it way too cheap. I guess I will see what eBay says.
Strip the electronics and sell it as a roller, just a suggestion. Sell the electronics separately.

No one gonna pay 500 for 4s kraton no matter how many upgrades

Tru dat. I see how you arrived at the $500 though, but being able to get a new for 80% this used price it's a tough sell. That being said I do think it's a reasonable asking price, just going to have to find that correct buyer. Fortunately for you the new EXB is still a little ways off so you shouldn't really be in a hurry to sell and maybe can find your asking price. I'll keep following this thread though in the event the price is reduced so something I just can't pass up..

I don’t mean to knock eBay... but I feel like their fees for your non eBay professional (people who do it as a business and have proper accounts and credentials) are way too high.

Just to give an example. I sold my Noto a month or so back and thought I did pretty decent getting $640 to ship my used Noto... come to find out, after paying for shipping (wasn’t bad $37 through fedex) and random misc fees on eBay ... I ended up with $480... again not trying to knock eBay, I do a bit of my purchasing from there (when can it be sourced elsewhere) and I would consider selling on there as a profession but the avg person gets effed on the fees. Just trying to warn you. Cause I didn’t know about $80 dollars of those fees until like a month later when my eBay account got locked up. (Read the fine print I guess) just trying to look out man!

Try selling on Mercari and maybe throw in a battery so it's 100% RTR and you might sell it better there. I watch it regularly for Traxxas and Arrma used stuff and usually they sell within 48 hours if that when priced decent.

That is a nice looking vehicle. I aggree with the EXB announcement, the used market is getting flooded.

Last edited:
Would you sell your Tactic TTX300 separately?

Would you sell your Tactic TTX300 separately?
Sorry no I want to keep it. I only would part with it to sweeten the deal. I really would prefer to keep it for the grandkids cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back