Arrma kraton 4s build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put Talion shafts on my Typhon shocks for the K4S to get the added travel. Here is a pic of one Talion one Typhon. I’m using K6S springs.

View attachment 64174
Yeah i lost quite a lot of ground travel like 2cms im going to my hobbyshop tomorrow if they have the talion shafts
I will be using the stock springs of my kraton suspension is a bit soft but with the notorious springs its way too springy
Talion shafts front and rear?

Yeah i lost quite a lot of ground travel like 2cms im going to my hobbyshop tomorrow if they have the talion shafts
I will be using the stock springs of my kraton suspension is a bit soft but with the notorious springs its way too springy
Talion shafts front and rear?
Yes front and rear. Gained 4mm front and 7mm rear.

Typhon
F57mm
R64.5mm

Talion
F61mm
R71.5mm

Thats another 20$ 100$ for those shocks but they look so great?
And now im planning getting the metal yokes for the rear only

Typhon
F57mm
R64.5mm

Talion
F61mm
R71.5mm
Are the tires level front and rear?

6s shocks intalled and got a new wing assembky for 10$ from jenny rc value of 30$+. Keeping the new wing for shelf queen. My rear mount broke in a soft rear landing when it was freezing cold waiting for the hot racing yokes and talion shafts i really hope i wont have to deal with motor mounts anymore i even bought the radiobox for the wire retainer that i lost
image.jpg
IMG_1514.JPG
IMG_1515.JPG

image.jpg

I also added 2 lego buttons to stiffen the center driveshaft spring felt really weak i think the slipper when you crash lunches fowards and might be another reason for the motor mount to bend
Also need to upgrade the last motor bearing but idk what to buy could buy the acer racing ceramic bearing like i have now(rusted outside because water) im confused between abec ratings atm

Typhon
F57mm
R64.5mm

Talion
F61mm
R71.5mm
I think im only going for the rear shafts i unthreaded half of therod end and i maxed out the suspension travel in the rear whie the front still has more suspension than the rear if i put the talion shafts in the front i might max out the suspension travel too but like 1.5cm or more shock travel than the rear its going to look out of balance or something? Or its fine if the front hangs down more than the rear?

Hot racing yokes installed in the rear ended up buying the kyosho 0.2mm and 0.1mm shims because it had a ton ov movement up and down when i instaled the yokes could have maybe added one more 0.2mm but there was no more slop visible. Used 2 0.2mm and 1 0.1mm

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back