Arrma kraton 4s build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The body is well constructed on the 4s Kraton. Thicker and more rigid than the 6s body.
Yeah but the bottom of the bumper rests a little on the front bumper and overtime it makes the bodycrack near the spots where the bumper touches the body
i had 4 cracks in thos spots

Yeah but the bottom of the bumper rests a little on the front bumper and overtime it makes the bodycrack near the spots where the bumper touches the body
i had 4 cracks in thos spots
All my bodies crack and break at some point. But the 4s body came out of the BMX bash unscathed. That's pretty impressive if you ask me.

All my bodies crack and break at some point. But the 4s body came out of the BMX bash unscathed. That's pretty impressive if you ask me.
Yeah its really tough my rustler body started having cracks and holes everywhere because of tumpling?
And i cant belive they use the same thickness on the xmaxx
?

They finally here!! Best upgrade so far!!
image.jpg

I mounted the t bone racong bumper over the stock bumper im having issues when i try putting it how it was designed tho. The screws holes don't match well. But over the stock setup it works ok could work better if the stock bumper was not there
IMG_0923.JPG

And i need a longer middle screw

Haha I would have sent you one of my TBR bumpers for free. They are pretty much junk imo. I’ve still broken stock arms easily. The screws pull thru the bottom. The hinge pin cover pulls a Houdini on the first landing. Good idea, bad execution.

Haha I would have sent you one of my TBR bumpers for free. They are pretty much junk imo. I’ve still broken stock arms easily. The screws pull thru the bottom. The hinge pin cover pulls a Houdini on the first landing. Good idea, bad execution.
What to do you eman the screws on the bottom strips out and comes off?

image.jpg

Ziptie over the alluminum brace i wanted the bumper to bend and flex because how they designed it is almost hard like a rock

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back