Kraton Arrma kraton 4s diff failure AGAIN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would it be bend proof?

I use blue locktite and when i remove them its quite easy to remove them it doesn't like make a snap sound so thats makes me worried
Maybe you have a bad bottle? Consider buying another bottle. Another truck is to let it dry on the screw before inserting it. When it’s liquid, it might run off somewhere other than in the threads.

Maybe you have a bad bottle? Consider buying another bottle. Another truck is to let it dry on the screw before inserting it. When it’s liquid, it might run off somewhere other than in the threads.
I ordered the adjustable motor plate a spare diff new slipper clutch rebuild kit because my screw was stripped alread a bit and i red locktited it.. im genius took me 15 mins to take it out. Ordered fast eddy bearings for the clutch and diffs. And front shock shafts because one is bend and was not able to fix it
Now hoping that everything will arrive this friday or i will need to suffer for a week lol

I ordered the adjustable motor plate a spare diff new slipper clutch rebuild kit because my screw was stripped alread a bit and i red locktited it.. im genius took me 15 mins to take it out. Ordered fast eddy bearings for the clutch and diffs. And front shock shafts because one is bend and was not able to fix it
Now hoping that everything will arrive this friday or i will need to suffer for a week lol
Sounds like you’ll be back bashing in no time.

It's a little tough to get the loctite on the motor screws because the holes in the motor plate tend to scrape off the loctite before it gets into the motor holes. Just a little bit on the first couple of mm on the screw is the way to go, and press on the opposite side of the screw to leave as much gap on the loctite side so it doesn't get scraped off. You also have to have everything lined up on one shot, if you have to adjust the motor at all while trying to find the screw hole, you've lost it and better start all over.

I haven’t had any issues with mesh with mine. I also have one of the Hot Racing ones too. Neither has given me any problems. Use blue thread lock on the motor screws.
I just found a seized bearing in the rear right on the wheel side

I ordered the adjustable motor mount. I striped everything and cleaned everything on my kraton i know my front diff would have out soon but did not expect i would have to put a new one immedietly because look at this... i suppose is the lithium grease doing an awful job at lubricating
Funny enough its 2months and a half old and never failed even running almost completly wihout teeths while the rear failed every 2-3 weeks..
So so far in 2 days i spend:
-Adjustable motor mount 25$
-1x sun gear 10$
-front shock shafts 10$
-sealed bearings for diff and slipper clutch 16$
-slipper clutch rebuild kit 15$
-rear a arms 14$
Total: 70$ cad and i need a front diff now another 25$ total
hope its the last money i spend for a few months but i doubt it
Also ordered alluminum pivot balls because the stock ones all of the, are shot making steering and everything unpredictable??i just want to have fun and get out of depression

Im going to put 50k oil in the front but 2 days befores my rear diff gave out i changed the oil to 30k and the diff was completly fine..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back