Kraton Arrma kraton 4s motor bearing failure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
Im really starting to be really sad.. i did not have any parts breakages yet but i just had a lot of bad luck with my first arrma car. Now my motor bearing completly exploded killing my motor for sure because i saw winding inside the can being in place it should not be in:c

Im really starting to be really sad.. i did not have any parts breakages yet but i just had a lot of bad luck with my first arrma car. Now my motor bearing completly exploded killing my motor for sure because i saw winding inside the can being in place it should not be in:c
That sucks. Mine blew recently too. Took the opportunity to upgrade to a 4S motor/ESC out of a Kraton.

Warranty the motor Horizon should hook you up. I don't have a BLX motor and even if I did I would replace the front bearing before running it. You are not the only one to have a front bearing motor problem and won't be the last. One thing I would tell anyone new about front motor bearings going bad along with other bearings.

Warranty the motor Horizon should hook you up. I don't have a BLX motor and even if I did I would replace the front bearing before running it. You are not the only one to have a front bearing motor problem and won't be the last. One thing I would tell anyone new about front motor bearings going bad along with other bearings.
What should i do then when i get the new motor?

What should i do then when i get the new motor?

This is just me but I would replace the front bearing when you get it once a bearing explodes in can be a pain in the butt to remove. So hope it doesn't fail or try a new bearing that's up to you.

Meh I beat the crap out of my rigs and don’t see this as a warranty issue. I’m glad to keep Jenny’s kid’s tuition fund on target.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back